The Racist Democrats

Jul 2019
Georgia
I take great offense to your accusations that I defend the Ku Klux Klan. But, that criticism comes from someone who thinks it is acceptable to shoot into a crowd where women and children are present. There is nothing to indicate that I "defends" the Ku Klux Klan. There is, however, your own words the approval of shooting at unarmed women and children.

I realize that a lot of people hate the white race and even whites who have had a guilt complex instilled in them. All the hatred of whites against blacks and blacks against whites has brought out extremism on both sides. And I told you, between being a race traitor on one side or a racist on the other, I pick neither side. You did pick a side. And for you to lie about me and try to make me look like something I clearly and unequivocally am not is disgusting and revolting.
again there were no women and children present. these were their stupid double secret probation night cross-dressing gatherings in the woods on the south side where they'd do dumb chants and shit, if anyone was bringing their kids to that in the 80's-90's, that's damn near child abuse

or maybe you're not familiar with EMP rock, but if you knew where that was, you'd know ain't no public family gatherings happening in those woods at night

EMP rock itself (was) hilarious, this just adds to it though. Still lol'ng at the mental image.

Anyway. I don't hate whites. But the KKK and other supremacists can kiss my ass.

Last edited:
Jul 2019
Georgia
Having lived here AND having gone to school with people that attended those rallies, you and I both know you would be lying if you tried to finagle your way out of your own words. You and I both know, if you ever lived in Georgia, those Klan meetings always included families. We saw it on tv for two days after each rally.

Now, you say there was enough power to make Klansmen jump around, but not hurt women and children. What if a pellet hit someone in the eye?

I'm going to say something that you will take out of context, but it will lead to helping you expose yourself further. So, pay attention:

I don't recall all the details, but the KKK got into some kind of tax dispute or some legal action and the name along with the robes, and other regalia associated with the KKK went into the public domain. Jimmy Venable incorporated the KKK, but it did not change the fact that anybody with enough money to incorporate can create their own version of the KKK. So, the rally goers in Stone Mountain went to an event that was held by a legal 501 (C) nonprofit corporation. IF that version of the Klan were a terrorist group that burned churches down, they would have had their corporate status revoked.

That is not to say that they did not inspire the offshoots to gravitate toward violence. What I'm saying to you is that is to accuse Venable of burning down churches is tantamount to indicting every Christian on earth for Jim Jones (the cult leader that conned some 900 people into drinking Kool Aid laced with poison thereby committing suicide.) John Lewis made incendiary comments that led people to join other organizations and commit acts of violence. You've already stipulated to the fact that others had to tone down his rhetoric.

And I'm going to save you a little time so we don't tap dance around the subject. Since I knew Hosea Williams (as in both debating him on tv and radio), you may as well call me a member of the SCLC if you're about to make that mistake of accusing me of being a defender of the Ku Klux Klan again. I was not a member of either group and I criticized both groups equally. Add to that, the church I belonged to forbade anyone to join the Masons or the KKK (which were connected in those days - Williams and Venable both being Masons.) AND, since Hosea Williams retained Jimmy Venable as his attorney, it puts a damper on your guilt by association tactic. You're not going to make yourself look like a saint by trying to paint me as something we both know I am not. You're into racist hatred provided it's pointing at the white people. I can pray that you see the errors of your way and since you don't take the time to really listen and investigate all sides of an issue, you might find that these words have proven true in this discussion:

"He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him." Proverbs 18: 13
I'm from Georgia, but like I told you, I was born in the 80's, and am from one of the oldest towns in the State, also more AA populated than most places, so I guess we were more evolved racially and socially than some newer parts of the state.

Sorry, Klan rallies weren't a big public shindig when I came along. In fact even white racists shamed the Klan. I remember my mom getting a flyer in the mailbox when I was a kid, and she was appalled and told me how shitty they are, and she wasn't necessarily a non-racist person.

And I never accused Venable of burning down a church, derp. You're getting your supremacists confused. I was talking about that dumb POS JB Stoner, and that mofo was convicted of aiding a church bombing.

You got any proof of John Lewis encouraging others to commit violence? Would be wild if you did, since he attended nonviolence workshops coming up, and rose in the movement due to his nonviolence platform. And faced actual violence as a Freedom Rider.

Last edited:

LTP

Mar 2018
Undisclosed Bunker
again there were no women and children present. these were their stupid double secret probation night cross-dressing gatherings in the woods on the south side where they'd do dumb chants and shit, if anyone was bringing their kids to that in the 80's, that's damn near child abuse

or maybe you're not familiar with EMP rock, but if you knew where that was, you'd know ain't no public family gatherings happening in those woods at night

EMP rock itself (was) hilarious, this just adds to it though. Still lol'ng at the mental image.

Anyway. I don't hate whites. But the KKK and other supremacists can kiss my ass.
You are posting an absolute lie. Klan functions in Stone Mountain have always been family events and women have served as officers since at least the mid 1970s. I found articles stating that it goes back to the 1930s:

You hate the Ku Klux Klan; maybe they hate you. Intolerance of children, however, will not be one of your more defining moments. But, go ahead and dig that hole a little deeper. No, I don't know what an EMP rock is. If it makes men jump around, oh well... no point in repeating myself.

Jul 2019
Georgia
You are posting an absolute lie. Klan functions in Stone Mountain have always been family events and women have served as officers since at least the mid 1970s. I found articles stating that it goes back to the 1930s:

You hate the Ku Klux Klan; maybe they hate you. Intolerance of children, however, will not be one of your more defining moments. But, go ahead and dig that hole a little deeper. No, I don't know what an EMP rock is. If it makes men jump around, oh well... no point in repeating myself.
If you don't want to believe he did it, that's alright man. I didn't believe him at first, but got to know him, and it's something he'd do. That had to take some serious bravery because if he got busted, they might have killed him.

EMP rock could make men jump around........they should take its advice. I did.

LTP

Mar 2018
Undisclosed Bunker
I'm from Georgia, but like I told you, I was born in the 80's, and am from one of the oldest towns in the State, also more AA populated than most places, so I guess we were more evolved racially and socially than some newer parts of the state.

Sorry, Klan rallies weren't a big public shindig when I came along. In fact even white racists shamed the Klan. I remember my mom getting a flyer in the mailbox when I was a kid, and she was appalled and told me how shitty they are, and she wasn't necessarily a non-racist person.

And I never accused Venable of burning down a church, derp. You're getting your supremacists confused. I was talking about that dumb POS JB Stoner, and that mofo was convicted of aiding a church bombing.

You got any proof of John Lewis encouraging others to commit violence? Would be wild if you did, since he attended nonviolence workshops coming up, and rose in the movement due to his nonviolence platform. And faced actual violence as a Freedom Rider.
You aren't smart enough to know when to quit do you? I knew those people before you were a gleam in your daddy's eye. I had a couple of years exposure to those people before you came along. And, while J.B. Stoner and Jimmy Venable went to law school together, J.B. Stoner was never in the Ku Klux Klan. He was the epitome of racial hatred.

But, there you go again. You had to stoop to calling me names; you showed your ignorance of history; you've lied and said that no proof was offered to you when it was. You've advocated violence against women and children. You are the typical kind of individual that has been conditioned, Pavlovian style, to react to certain stimuli. As such, you don't have the capacity to be objective and you are NOT knowledgeable about the subject.

For the most part, Lewis was always spewing the rhetoric of violence and had to be calmed down. But, Lewis and those he associated with had one face in public and yet another behind the scenes. Take this as an example:

Jul 2019
Georgia
You aren't smart enough to know when to quit do you? I knew those people before you were a gleam in your daddy's eye. I had a couple of years exposure to those people before you came along. And, while J.B. Stoner and Jimmy Venable went to law school together, J.B. Stoner was never in the Ku Klux Klan. He was the epitome of racial hatred.

But, there you go again. You had to stoop to calling me names; you showed your ignorance of history; you've lied and said that no proof was offered to you when it was. You've advocated violence against women and children. You are the typical kind of individual that has been conditioned, Pavlovian style, to react to certain stimuli. As such, you don't have the capacity to be objective and you are NOT knowledgeable about the subject.

For the most part, Lewis was always spewing the rhetoric of violence and had to be calmed down. But, Lewis and those he associated with had one face in public and yet another behind the scenes. Take this as an example:

so you don't have any proof that John Lewis encouraged others to commit violent acts?

LTP

Mar 2018
Undisclosed Bunker
If you don't want to believe he did it, that's alright man. I didn't believe him at first, but got to know him, and it's something he'd do. That had to take some serious bravery because if he got busted, they might have killed him.

EMP rock could make men jump around........they should take its advice. I did.
What in the HELL are you talking about? I've never said that your man didn't do what you claim. My concern was that innocent people probably suffered. Your straw man isn't going to work. You displayed an aura of hatred, bigotry, violence, and intolerance toward white people that you seem comfortable to enjoy.

Both sides want to blame the other guy, but my position does not change. Both sides are exactly alike. Neither you nor the Ku Klux Klan hold a monopoly on human virtue. You and I are proving it.

LTP

Mar 2018
Undisclosed Bunker
so you don't have any proof that John Lewis encouraged others to commit violent acts?
So, you're good with it if Lewis advocates the hatred, intolerance, and bigotry you're attracted to provided that he don't actually participate in the act?

Jul 2019
Georgia
not sure how this thread got into this tangent, I think LTP incorrectly called Lewis a racist or supremacist or something and has been chasing his tail about it since

anyway. I'm done. Sorry to the OP. There's zero evidence that Lewis is any of these things LTP is accusing him of being. i

I'm down to continue this debate in a different thread, because it is fun, but I don't want to hijack this one anymore.

LTP

Mar 2018
Undisclosed Bunker
not sure how this thread got into this tangent, I think LTP incorrectly called Lewis a racist or supremacist or something and has been chasing his tail about it since

anyway. I'm done. Sorry to the OP. There's zero evidence that Lewis is any of these things LTP is accusing him of being. i

I'm down to continue this debate in a different thread, because it is fun, but I don't want to hijack this one anymore.
You are LYING. You asked for proof that Lewis advocated violent acts. PROOF WAS PROVIDED. Then you began mindless accusations of trying to connect me to white supremacists. Then you advocated yourself for violent acts - even when it involved women and children. I hope that everyone from this point, forward, will read all of this thread and see who said what.

If se7ven is done beating that dead horse, so am I. In the future, se7ven might think twice about throwing rocks while living in a glass house - metaphorically speaking of course.

• Haha
Reactions: se7en