The reason Hillary should leave DC

Nov 2012
nirvana
She isn't in DC. She's in her home in New York when she's not traveling.

She's a private citizen who is entitled to go wherever she chooses.

She is doing what she wants, which is currently living rent free in the head of weak minded conservatives, and right wing loons.

Which is 99.9% of that crowd.

I actually enjoy watching her make their blood pressure boil, and wish her many more years of causing them ill health due to that fact.

Reactions: 5 people
Jul 2016
Alabama
She isn't in DC. She's in her home in New York when she's not traveling.

She's a private citizen who is entitled to go wherever she chooses.

She is doing what she wants, which is currently living rent free in the head of weak minded conservatives, and right wing loons.

Which is 99.9% of that crowd.

I actually enjoy watching her make their blood pressure boil, and wish her many more years of causing them ill health due to that fact.
About all you said is true, except I ain't no republican.....been a registered democrat since 1960. Oh, you said conservative, I am that, a conservative democrat, just like old Conor who won in penn.

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
About all you said is true, except I ain't no republican.....been a registered democrat since 1960. Oh, you said conservative, I am that, a conservative democrat, just like old Conor who won in penn.
Who'd you vote for president in '72?

Jul 2016
Alabama
Henry Martin "Scoop" Jackson He was the ONE I wanted in office of President even over Humphrey......