The rich get richer and the poor get screwed - again

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
Tax Scam if you take what an AVERAGE working class couple is saving in taxes 2800/year.. and save that in a ROTH IRA... after 30 years you will have

240*3500 IN TAX FREE income.
in 20 years 240*1000 in TAX FREE INCOME.

At least Trump understands the money we earn IS OUR MONEY not the governments money.
Didn't you hear... peoples tax returns are down this year. It is tragic.

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
Didn't you hear... peoples tax returns are down this year. It is tragic.

NO, their REFUNDS are down. Why Because they DID NOT LOAN the government money without interest for a year.'''

If you get a tax refund YOU ARE STUPID.. period. if you get a tax refund that means YOU OVER PAID in your payroll deductions..

I tell you what you LOAN ME 5,000 for a year... I will invest it Earn interest on the money and pay you back your principle.

Lets see My 401K has a return of 12% ...

What is 12% of 5000 dollars that is 510 dollars lost... on that refund... (that is 3 months electric and gas bills for my home)

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
Stupidity. Must be RW conservatives favorite condition.

No, Stupidity is wanting to pay 2,800 dollars more in taxes to a government that is cannot control it's spending...

Democrats are like the Wife that run up the debt on their Credit card buying shoes, and wonders why they cannot afford food.

Remember 14,200 billion dollars of our 21,000 billion dollar debt was borrowed by Democrat Congresses.

Dec 2018
Unionville Indiana
No, Stupidity is wanting to pay 2,800 dollars more in taxes to a government that is cannot control it's spending...

Democrats are like the Wife that run up the debt on their Credit card buying shoes, and wonders why they cannot afford food.

Remember 14,200 billion dollars of our 21,000 billion dollar debt was borrowed by Democrat Congresses.
It's all the fault of the Dems, eh? In case you haven't noticed, Trump's a big spender.

Trump's Crazy Military Budget

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
It's all the fault of the Dems, eh? In case you haven't noticed, Trump's a big spender.

I guess reading isn't fundamental... 14.2 Trillion of our national Debt was borrowed WHEN DEMOCRATS controlled BOTH houses of Congress

14.2 Trilion is ~66% of 21 Trillion... Where did you receive your math education.. Get your money Back

3 trillion was borrowed when GOP controlled both houses ~1/7th

The Rest was borrowed when GOP Controlled one house of congress and Democrats controlled the other House of congress

You do know Presidents have no say in Debt creation by the Federal Government

Article 1 Section 8 Clause 2 (Powers vested to congress) "To Borrow on the Credit of the United States"

Debt Creation does not cross the president's desk, the president cannot Veto debt creation, nor can POTUS borrow or stop the borrowing of money by Congress.

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN

There has only been 1.4 Trillion dollars of the 21 trillion dollars borrowed by congress since Trump became president.

Who were presidents when the other 20 Trillion was borrowed by congress?

10 trillion was borrowed by congress during the Obama Administration.
5 Trillion was borrowed by congress during the period that GW Bush was president.
1 Trillion was borrowed during the Clinton administration, But the national Debt declined 1995-2001 due to the GOP Congress fiscal policies. (all the debt created during the Clinton administration was borrowed while Democrats controlled the congress... 1993-94.

Last edited:
Dec 2018
Unionville Indiana
I guess reading isn't fundamental... 14.2 Trillion of our national Debt was borrowed WHEN DEMOCRATS controlled BOTH houses of Congress

14.2 Trilion is ~66% of 21 Trillion... Where did you receive your math education.. Get your money Back

3 trillion was borrowed when GOP controlled both houses ~1/7th

The Rest was borrowed when GOP Controlled one house of congress and Democrats controlled the other House of congress

You do know Presidents have no say in Debt creation by the Federal Government

Article 1 Section 8 Clause 2 (Powers vested to congress) "To Borrow on the Credit of the United States"

Debt Creation does not cross the president's desk, the president cannot Veto debt creation, nor can POTUS borrow or stop the borrowing of money by Congress.
Are economics, history and civics taught in the Tennessee high schools? Obviously not, if your posts are any indication. Did you know Presidents submit annual budgets (Budget and Accounting Act of 1921) to Congress and can veto what Congress sends back to the Oval Office?

For a change, post some reputable nonpartisan links to demonstrate your claims and keen understanding of economics. It will be difficult with your background and bias, but give it a try anyway. It'll improve the discussion.

Dec 2018
Unionville Indiana
There has only been 1.4 Trillion dollars of the 21 trillion dollars borrowed by congress since Trump became president.

Who were presidents when the other 20 Trillion was borrowed by congress?

10 trillion was borrowed by congress during the Obama Administration.
5 Trillion was borrowed by congress during the period that GW Bush was president.
1 Trillion was borrowed during the Clinton administration, But the national Debt declined 1995-2001 due to the GOP Congress fiscal policies. (all the debt created during the Clinton administration was borrowed while Democrats controlled the congress... 1993-94.
Back it up with something besides Breitbart or Fox News.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
NO, their REFUNDS are down. Why Because they DID NOT LOAN the government money without interest for a year.'''

If you get a tax refund YOU ARE STUPID.. period. if you get a tax refund that means YOU OVER PAID in your payroll deductions..

I tell you what you LOAN ME 5,000 for a year... I will invest it Earn interest on the money and pay you back your principle.

Lets see My 401K has a return of 12% ...

What is 12% of 5000 dollars that is 510 dollars lost... on that refund... (that is 3 months electric and gas bills for my home)

No...no...no...!

Refunds are down. This is bad. Gosh. Stop using silly maths to try and prove your sexist racist homophobic point.