The right to die

Apr 2013
La La Land North
Assuming adequate safeguards to keep your kids or younger siblings from offing you, it's a great law.

Apr 2013
La La Land North
Most people who are murdered are murdered by those closest to them. There are no adequate safeguards.
Why do you live in such constant fear? Of course you would need to use a god as a crutch to protect you given your belief that everyone and everything is out to get you.

Are you sure god isn't too?

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
Assuming adequate safeguards to keep your kids or younger siblings from offing you, it's a great law.
there are its been legal in the netherlands about 30 years there has ben not one icidence of te law being abused in such a way they are VERY carfu to gaurd against that, people lie about the dutch, we are the most moral people on earth, and we take great offence to even suggest we would kll our own people for gain, i'm sure it happens in other cultures, and i'm usre it happens in holland but not so much anf great care is taken to prevent it

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
Most people who are murdered are murdered by those closest to them. There are no adequate safeguards.
look this is my country my people you say that because you live in the united states and you project your own corrupt values onto us, simply put, we are better than you , much great efforts are take to guard against this, study after study has shown it never happens never there have been abuses, people beg to be killed but the system is slow and meticoulous, if a person is very sdement, sometimes safeguards are cut, but that is like from 12 to 6 you hav no idea how careful they are , in the usa you would have prolem you are not an honest people, simply we are it works for us because we have more honor than you do , you dont trust your government because you cant its popu;ated by americans, the dutch and scadnaavians are the least corrupt people, we trust our govt because we can, we are a trustworthy people, you think we are naive simpl ybecause you cant even imagine a government run by honest people, because you are not an honest people, you are amercas. obseesed with power and wealth, we are not