The Rise of Transgenderism

Feb 2020
Houston
Clearly, acceptance of transgenderism has risen since the gay marriage ruling.

ironically, transgenders gained the right to marry as their chosen gender long before cisgender people could choose their own spouses.

im seeing a lot more trans people than I used to. I’m hoping that acceptance will lessen the perceived need for reassignment surgery, since it will no longer be required to be recognized as their true gender.

Reactions: thor gonzales
Feb 2020
Houston
The actual statement was "anywhere from 65% to 95% ceased to identify as transgender."

So, two observations:

That makes me even gladder that these children and adolescents are less likely to be shamed, bullied and even attacked while they grow out of it.

The behavioral scientists should take another look at how many of those transgender people stopped identifying as transgender due to that kind of pressure, and how many just had an epiphany that they had been wrong about being transgender the whole time.

Last edited:
Feb 2020
dfw, texas
Transgenderism is little more than a phase of growing up. Kids like the attention . . . "Hey look at me - - I'm special!"

The fact is, 94% of transgender people usually grow out of it. . . It's just a phase. 94% of transgender kids grow out of it

Often times it's misguided parents who steer their child into transgenderism. Transgender children at risk
often times? how many parents want to steer their kids into transgenderism, if and when that rare situation ever presents itself? you believe the weirdest shit.

I find the whole topic of transgenderism a real drag.

It is like worrying about your kid growing up fascinated with plushy mascot costumes and having sex dressed as Donald Duck.

Feb 2020
dfw, texas
wait. . .wh. . .WHAT???? :think:
it is a supposed "trend" of weirdos that has been the subject of a few television crime shows, because of its salacious, freaky nature.

Fur and Loathing | CSI | Fandom
csi.fandom.com › wiki › Fur_and_Loathing

Fur and Loathing is the fifth episode in season four of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation. ... A grisly collision between a car and an eighteen-wheeler leads to a murder investigation at a furry convention.

Anthrocon 2020: Aesop's Fables
www.anthrocon.org

Anthrocon is Pittsburgh's premier furry convention, held in downtown Pittsburgh each summer.

9 questions about furries you were too embarrassed to ask - Vox
www.vox.com › 2014/12/10 › 9-questions-about-furries-you-were-to...

Mar 27, 2015 - A 2007 survey found that only 26.4 percent of respondents at a furry convention reported owning a fur-suit and 30 percent reported wearing ..

Furry Convention Calendar | FurryCons.com
furrycons.com › calendar

Future Furry ConventionList. Convention, Dates, Location ... Melbourne Fur Con 2020, February 21-23, 2020, ibis Melbourne Hotel and Apartments Melbourne ...
Feb 19 - Feb 23
NordicFuzzCon 2020
Clarion Hotel & Congress ...
Feb 20 - Feb 23
Anthro New England 2020
Boston Park Plaza, Boston ...
Feb 20 - Feb 23
Furry Ski Weekend 2020
Copper Mountain Resort ...
2019 · ‎2020 · ‎2018 · ‎Worldwide Map

Feb 2020
dfw, texas
Clearly, acceptance of transgenderism has risen since the gay marriage ruling.

ironically, transgenders gained the right to marry as their chosen gender long before cisgender people could choose their own spouses.

im seeing a lot more trans people than I used to. I’m hoping that acceptance will lessen the perceived need for reassignment surgery, since it will no longer be required to be recognized as their true gender.
what is also weird is that it was perfectly legal for a gay man to marry a lesbian woman or a straight man to marry a lesbian woman or a gay man and a straight woman to marry, but not two gay people of the same sex!! talk about a silly ass law.

May 2018
none
it is a supposed "trend" of weirdos that has been the subject of a few television crime shows, because of its salacious, freaky nature.

Fur and Loathing | CSI | Fandom
csi.fandom.com › wiki › Fur_and_Loathing

Fur and Loathing is the fifth episode in season four of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation. ... A grisly collision between a car and an eighteen-wheeler leads to a murder investigation at a furry convention.

Anthrocon 2020: Aesop's Fables
www.anthrocon.org

Anthrocon is Pittsburgh's premier furry convention, held in downtown Pittsburgh each summer.

9 questions about furries you were too embarrassed to ask - Vox
www.vox.com › 2014/12/10 › 9-questions-about-furries-you-were-to...

Mar 27, 2015 - A 2007 survey found that only 26.4 percent of respondents at a furry convention reported owning a fur-suit and 30 percent reported wearing ..

Furry Convention Calendar | FurryCons.com
furrycons.com › calendar

Future Furry ConventionList. Convention, Dates, Location ... Melbourne Fur Con 2020, February 21-23, 2020, ibis Melbourne Hotel and Apartments Melbourne ...
Feb 19 - Feb 23
NordicFuzzCon 2020
Clarion Hotel & Congress ...
Feb 20 - Feb 23
Anthro New England 2020
Boston Park Plaza, Boston ...
Feb 20 - Feb 23
Furry Ski Weekend 2020
Copper Mountain Resort ...
2019 · ‎2020 · ‎2018 · ‎Worldwide Map
I know some furries. They're funny. I totally never understood it until one day I had an epiphany and asked them, "So really, you guys just have a bunch of money and you're bored, right? So this is what you do?" They looked at me and said, "Well, yeah pretty much." :D