The Rise of Transgenderism

Mar 2020
Land of Freedom
I read that feminists are very upset. They hate it that transgenders who are men, immediately get the rights that they feel they have been fighting for decades to get.

Sep 2015
Stage Left
the term "transgenderism" isnt the right one either, but before anyone starts cussing me out for having taken gender studies classes i will drop this point too.

ffs....

Dec 2015
Arizona
Transgenderism is little more than a phase of growing up. Kids like the attention . . . "Hey look at me - - I'm special!"

The fact is, 94% of transgender people usually grow out of it. . . It's just a phase. 94% of transgender kids grow out of it

Often times it's misguided parents who steer their child into transgenderism. Transgender children at risk
Of all the addlepated, blathering, muddle-headed rubbish?!! GAWD. I don't suppose you are interested in the science of gender? At all? Done any research? Actually spoken with a transgender? Parents of a transgender?
Gender dysphoria in children and adolescents iS NOT just a phase.
We just don’t have clear answers as to why some children are transgender or gender-expansive while others are not but believe it is likely a complex interplay of factors. Children as young as 9-10 years old begin to realize that their bodies (assigned at birth) do not line-up with their psyche. It feels all wrong. This distress can range from manageable to debilitating, causing problems with family, friends, school performance, as well as depression, anxiety, self-harm and, in the worst cases, suicide.
These young folks KNOW from a very early age that SOMETHING is "off" "wrong", but they are too young to know exactly why or what they can do about it. Once it's identified parents are often caught off-guard--unprepared--so the family goes into panic-mode, for lack of a better phrase. This is a serious business.
Those of us in the teaching profession have had children and families who had to deal with this condition and it can be devastating. Most of the time it's easy to spot for educators, especially once we've taught a transgender child.
It's a complicated, shattering journey for families. They need lots of counseling and community support.

Feb 2020
Houston
There was a case in Canada in which a boy lost his penis due to a botched cirumcision. A psychologist named "Dr." John Money who specialized in "sex changes" as they used to be called had an easy fix. Get rid of all male sex organs, construct a vagina and never, ever tell the child that they were born a boy.

Of course, the results were horrible, tragic in this case.

Bruce, whose name was changed to "Brenda" rebelled completely against being a girl. His parents finally stopped listening to the "doctor" when the child became suicidal at 13. They told him the truth and he became David. He had sex correction surgery and married a woman.

But he committed suicide at 38.

Meanwhile the "Dr." continued to publish reports about how well his unnamed patient was doing. He touted it as proof that gender is learned, not innate.

Moral of the story: a person is the gender that their brain knows they are, not necessarily the gender their genitals represent them to be.

Feb 2020
Kalifornia
Of all the addlepated, blathering, muddle-headed rubbish?!! GAWD. I don't suppose you are interested in the science of gender? At all? Done any research? Actually spoken with a transgender? Parents of a transgender?
Gender dysphoria in children and adolescents iS NOT just a phase. . .
Unfortunately, the facts don't agree with your assertion.

Learn the facts about transgender kids here: 94% of Transgender children eventually grow out of it

"A fact to a liberal is like kryptonite is to Superman." - Larry Elder

Reactions: FreeToChoose
Sep 2015
Stage Left
There was a case in Canada in which a boy lost his penis due to a botched cirumcision. A psychologist named "Dr." John Money who specialized in "sex changes" as they used to be called had an easy fix. Get rid of all male sex organs, construct a vagina and never, ever tell the child that they were born a boy.

Of course, the results were horrible, tragic in this case.

Bruce, whose name was changed to "Brenda" rebelled completely against being a girl. His parents finally stopped listening to the "doctor" when the child became suicidal at 13. They told him the truth and he became David. He had sex correction surgery and married a woman.

But he committed suicide at 38.

Meanwhile the "Dr." continued to publish reports about how well his unnamed patient was doing. He touted it as proof that gender is learned, not innate.

Moral of the story: a person is the gender that their brain knows they are, not necessarily the gender their genitals represent them to be.
that is true. the boy was never trans but the doctor thought he could be forced to believe he was trans. the same is true for trans kids who are being forced to believe that they are not trans. it doesnt work. gender does not equal genitals.

Mar 2020
Land of Freedom
Unfortunately, the facts don't agree with your assertion.

Learn the facts about transgender kids here: 94% of Transgender children eventually grow out of it

"A fact to a liberal is like kryptonite is to Superman." - Larry Elder
I have friends who act liberal and say they fully support gay and trans stuff but when I ask then if they would be happy if their son or daughter cam home and announced that they were gay, the room goes silent. It is the same as those guys who defend prostitution and say it is perfectly respectable and the first profession blah blah. but when you ask then if it OK for if their wife or daughter whores herself out then they are at a loss of words too.