The Rise of Transgenderism

Sep 2015
Stage Left
You know what I would like to see? All the people who sit here and judge trans folks to go out and actually get to know some. And not just one, a few.
exposure to other people is exactly what is needed to solve a lot of their phobias and hate issues. once people get to know others from the LGBTQ+ community, immigrant communities, Muslim community, etc they start to see just how similar we all really are. you know, as if we were all human or something crazy like that...

Dec 2006
New Haven, CT
  • Haha
Reactions: SkyChief
Feb 2020
Houston
exposure to other people is exactly what is needed to solve a lot of their phobias and hate issues. once people get to know others from the LGBTQ+ community, immigrant communities, Muslim community, etc they start to see just how similar we all really are. you know, as if we were all human or something crazy like that...
I've really tried, Lyzza.

Whenever a friendly young lady, who appears to be trans, waits on my table or cuts my hair or whatever, I offer to take them to Starbucks for a cup of coffee and a chat about contemporary issues. They never are interested, I'm talking zero percent.

I even started saying, "My wife would also love to join in," so they know I'm on the level, but no dice.

Any idea what's up with that?

Dec 2006
New Haven, CT
I've really tried, Lyzza.

Whenever a friendly young lady, who appears to be trans, waits on my table or cuts my hair or whatever, I offer to take them to Starbucks for a cup of coffee and a chat about contemporary issues. They never are interested, I'm talking zero percent.

I even started saying, "My wife would also love to join in," so they know I'm on the level, but no dice.

Any idea what's up with that?
I can't even begin to say how creepy that sounds.

• Haha
Reactions: Lyzza and Clara007
Dec 2015
Arizona
that is true. the boy was never trans but the doctor thought he could be forced to believe he was trans. the same is true for trans kids who are being forced to believe that they are not trans. it doesnt work. gender does not equal genitals.
You have GOT to be kidding me. A doctor? He should lose his license. JUDAS!

Reactions: Lyzza
Dec 2015
Arizona
Now listen up all you TWITS. My great-niece is transgender--born as a girl--and from the time she was LITTLE she wanted to dress like a boy and DO boy stuff. She knew. But we just thought she was a tomboy. Finally DID dress like a boy--cut her hair super short. She climbed trees and played ball. Very athletic--in every sport. But so unhappy.
We all worried about her. Parents were distraught. Doctors, psychologists, drugs, counseling---they sincerely tried every avenue until one day, this very intelligent young lady said "I want to be a boy. I'm just not a girl."
Boom--there it was.
Kenzie is now 23 years old. Has had two surgeries--hormone treatment and in dental school. Happy as a clam.
Kenz is what she is. That's it. That's all.

Reactions: Lyzza
Dec 2015
Arizona
Unfortunately, the facts don't agree with your assertion.

Learn the facts about transgender kids here: 94% of Transgender children eventually grow out of it

"A fact to a liberal is like kryptonite is to Superman." - Larry Elder
First of all, that article is 2 yrs old which means the research is older than that.
Second, you didn't read beyond the headlines, did you?
Although research shows that up to 94 percent of children will "grow out" of their transgender identity, advocates say that those studies were flawed in the first place and shouldn't dictate how doctors care for young children who want to socially transition.