The seven deadly sins

Jul 2008
Virginia Beach, VA
I find it amusing how some how or another you have developed this gift to make any subject about trump.... be very careful. Late stage 8s rumored to be deadly...
I find it amusing that you don’t actually address the point I made.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
The flood has been absolutely DISPROVEN. There has been no world wide flood.

I have taken the time to post on this subject for both you and IT and you guys ignore them.

The crater has been found in Greenland. Ice core samples from the younger dryas period.There is erosion on massive scales. The evidence points to a global cataclysm around 11,000 years ago.

Mar 2019
USA
The real Ten Commandments don't mention lying.
Far be it from anybody to see bearing false witness against a neighbor as lying. Also, tell you what, there's a lot outside the Big Ten, that unrepentance over, will earn you a ticket to hell. You're being idiotic. This notion, of the Ten Commandments, that false witness against a neighbor is specified, therefore, by such sophistry and ignorance, other forms of lying have no prohibitions in scripture, is stupid to even imply. Cover to cover, lying is a sin mentioned more than any other, a very hallmark of the devil, John 8:44. For instance,

Proverbs 6:16-19 These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, an heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, a false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

A false witness, period, lies, period, are spelled out in scripture, cover to cover, as damning, that liars are doomed. As always, this Johnny-one-verse theology, as if Exodus 20:16 is all God has had to say about liars, isn't in the ballpark of whole scripture truth, your point pointless. In Revelation, it's quite specific, "all liars" go to the lake of fire. And that's deadly. You can kid yourself all you want, but, across the board around here, you who are trying to create your own truths, that contradict scripture, but which don't alter any scripture truth, one whit. You only deceive yourself, as you lie to others.

You know, I've yet to see any "Defending the Truth" around here, even of the so-called Christians, except for one guy you don't see here, anymore, all of you have invented your own religion that is not to be found in the Holy Bible. You merely contradict God, try to make the Lord a liar, even have expressed your hatred of the God of the Bible. It's like all you have to spend are $3 bills. That's sad. I don't know why you bother, with false religion that keeps such good company with the atheists, and castigates anybody that stands by scripture truth, calling yourself Christian, out of the other side of your mouth? Just say you don't believe the Bible, have a brush with honesty, for a change, and leave it at that. I know I'm not interested in the "great debate" with sophistry, as you twist scripture like a pretzel, in such absurd ways, create your own religion, that has nothing to do with Christ, nothing to do with scripture, the argument with cult ignorance you phonies are trolling for. That is a bore, so nowhere. Just what are you looking for, somebody to copy and paste half the Bible, that contradicts everything you claim? You don't really believe, Matthew 4:4. That's the bottom line of any discussion, with a Christian, Matthew 7:6.

Any of you that believe you can diddle around with lying, as long as it's not against your neighbor, contradict God, as you do, everyday, in fact: you are in for such a very bad hair day. Dead men walking.

Proverbs 3:5-7 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil.

Proverbs 14:12 There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.