The stink of death is coming from Jeb Bush

Jul 2014
massachusetts
The airwaves here are filled with Bush Ads, trying to get something going for the NH primary. But all that money can't even buy a dead cat bounce.

If money won't move the meter, the money is going somewhere else.

If Jeb doesn't break out of single digits, the money has got to reevaluate the field.

Reactions: 1 person
Feb 2014
nunya
That's what I smell? I thought it was cuz its deer season and I have not showered or shaved in 10 days

Jul 2014
massachusetts
Bush will be the Republican nominee.
He's running all kinds of ads and his numbers aren't budging. That's what the money is supposed to do, let you run ads that boost your numbers.
People, especially Republicans have already been disappointed by two Bushes, they don't want to go there again.

Jun 2013
Ohio
He's running all kinds of ads and his numbers aren't budging. That's what the money is supposed to do, let you run ads that boost your numbers.
People, especially Republicans have already been disappointed by two Bushes, they don't want to go there again.
Citizens United will make this decision. The media has fooled you. We are still a whole year out from the election. All the Republicans have is Bush, Rubio and Kasich. Rubio is a man-child joke and Kasich has been off the national stage too long. It will be Bush - Hillary. In time you will see that.

Jun 2014
United States
The airwaves here are filled with Bush Ads, trying to get something going for the NH primary. But all that money can't even buy a dead cat bounce.

If money won't move the meter, the money is going somewhere else.

If Jeb doesn't break out of single digits, the money has got to reevaluate the field.
Bush has a bad taste in everyone's mouth. His brother was a crook and criminal and people know that.

Funny, the Bush family has tried hard to discredit the Kennedys. And look what happened. They are all known now for their crimes against this nation and the Bush's are looked down upon by this nation; even their own party.

Jun 2013
Ohio
Bush has a bad taste in everyone's mouth. His brother was a crook and criminal and people know that.

Funny, the Bush family has tried hard to discredit the Kennedys. And look what happened. They are all known now for their crimes against this nation and the Bush's are looked down upon by this nation; even their own party.
Republicans had to hold their collective noses with Romney in the first post-Citizens United election. I think they will have to do it again.

Jun 2015
OZ
Despite Camelot's "predictions" we (Conservatives) stayed home in droves the last two elections.

WE will not vote for another Bush either.