The Story of Abraham sacrificing Isaac

Jul 2008
Virginia Beach, VA
The evidence is all around you but you reject it. Do you think those two eye balls in your head are the result of bird shit landing on a pile of rotten apples? Do you think that brain in your head just acquired consciousness from all the weed you smoked as a brain dead teenager?
All that post does is show how ignorant you are about science.

Jul 2008
Virginia Beach, VA
It doesn't take much faith for me to believe that life is a product of a creator who brought all life into being. It take a mind to make a cotter pin. It took a mind to make the wheel. It takes a mind to make a burrito. It takes a mind to make critters invisible to the human eye like a paramecium. It takes a mind to make an ocean with millions of species in fish etc. It takes a mind to make a galaxy. When God made man, some of them became fools.

Paul said, "Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools."

Solomon said,

The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.

The wise shall inherit glory: but shame shall be the promotion of fools.

A prudent man concealeth knowledge: but the heart of fools proclaimeth foolishness.
The only reason you believe in a creator is faith. You have no evidence. Faith is all you have.

Jul 2018
Earth
I don't have a religion I am a Deist and the Deity I worship is Jesus the Christ.
In the Bible only one (1) named Gentile ever spoke to the Jesus character. He didn’t worship him. So if you are a Gentile why do you believe in Jesus when even the writers who wrote the fairy tale didn’t believe in him? If you had any real faith you would be able to do what Jesus said such a person could do but not one person in history has ever been able to pass that test.

Walk outside and command the nearest tree to uproot itself and to jump into the nearest body of water. If the tree obeys your command without any outside help you will be the first person in history who has ever believed in Jesus.

Luke 17:6 (TPT) = “Jesus responded, “If you have even the smallest measure of authentic faith, it would be powerful enough to say to this large tree, ‘My faith will pull you up by the roots and throw you into the sea,’ and it will respond to your faith and obey you.”

Mar 2019
New Hampshire
All that post does is show how ignorant you are about science.
"Science is man's attempt to discover what is created, not the creator."

"God will bring low the arrogance of man."

"The wicked, (unbeliever) through the pride of his countenance, will not seek after God: God is not in all his thoughts."

Sep 2015
Brown Township, Ohio
"Science is mans attempt to discover what is created, not the creator."

"God will bring low the arrogance of man."

"The wicked, (unbeliever) through the pride of his countenance, will not seek after God: God is not in all his thoughts."
Sinners get sent to Dante's Inferno and the lowest tier is reserved for Traitors. Fuck John Milton, it is better to serve in Heaven than rule in Hell.

Last edited:
Mar 2019
New Hampshire
Sinners get sent to Dante's Inferno and the lowest tier is reserved for Traitors.
Sinners don't repent to be forgiven. Sinners repent because they are forgiven. There are several questions and a host of different views about the hot house. Nobody knows for sure but the Big Guy.

Sep 2015
Brown Township, Ohio
Sinners don't repent to be forgiven. Sinners repent because they are forgiven. There are several questions and a host of different views about the hot house. Nobody knows for sure but the Big Guy.
What was the hot house for you? Just asking. I would rather sweat than shiver.

Mar 2019
New Hampshire
What was the hot house for you? Just asking. I would rather sweat than shiver.
What I'm saying is that HELL, or Hades, and Tartarrus, are a place or condition that the 'experts' can't agree on. It's a subject of much disagreement and contention. There are basically three schools of CHRISTIAN thought. 1. When your dead, your dead, no consciousness whatsoever UNTIL the resurrection. 2. When your dead, you are conscious and go to a place called Hades. Some believe it is divided into two parts, one for the wicked dead, one for the righteous dead. At the resurrection, believers are resurrected to eternal life, unbelievers are (depending on BELIEF again) either sent to the hot house to suffer forever OR they are just annihilated. ALL of them may even be the case. I don't think anyone knows for sure.
(Tartarus is the abode/prison of demons.)

You could almost look at it like this.
1. Believers are resurrected to eternal life. Some say in heaven, some say they return back to earth.
2. Unbelievers are not ever resurrected, they are just DONE.
3. Wicked people like Hitler's and Pol Pot's burn and burn in the hot house.