The Story of Abraham sacrificing Isaac

Jul 2018
Earth
What I'm saying is that HELL, or Hades, and Tartarrus, are a place or condition that the 'experts' can't agree on. It's a subject of much disagreement and contention. There are basically three schools of CHRISTIAN thought. 1. When your dead, your dead, no consciousness whatsoever UNTIL the resurrection. 2. When your dead, you are conscious and go to a place called Hades. Some believe it is divided into two parts, one for the wicked dead, one for the righteous dead. At the resurrection, believers are resurrected to eternal life, unbelievers are (depending on BELIEF again) either sent to the hot house to suffer forever OR they are just annihilated. ALL of them may even be the case. I don't think anyone knows for sure.
(Tartarus is the abode/prison of demons.)

You could almost look at it like this.
1. Believers are resurrected to eternal life. Some say in heaven, some say they return back to earth.
2. Unbelievers are not ever resurrected, they are just DONE.
3. Wicked people like Hitler's and Pol Pot's burn and burn in the hot house.
What did Hitler ever do that made him a "wicked" person?

Mar 2019
New Hampshire
That sounds good but how did you end up believing in Yahweh, the God of the Hebrews and the God of the armies? There are countless creator deities.
Allah is the god of the armies.

But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.

Want me to spoon feed that verse to you?

Jul 2018
Earth
Allah is the god of the armies.

But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.

Want me to spoon feed that verse to you?
As it says in Hosea 12:5 (ERV) = "Yes, Yahweh is the God of the armies. His name is Yahweh."

Jul 2014
massachusetts
So why did 1 out of three angels, who lived in Heaven and saw God with their own eyes, and knew God their whole life say "Fuck this shit, I'm outta here, I'll take Hell over this bullshit for the rest of eternity"?
33%....that's the number they call Trumps Base....