The surprising history of abortion in the United States

May 2013
arkansas
Or a hovercraft. Much more versatile, faster, cheaper, maintenance has got to be lower - & you don't need diesel-qualified techs to keep one running - most civilian models are gasoline driven. Run over water, beach, sand, snow (I think), certainly ice, pavement. If weather's a problem, they can have a canopy &/or enclosed cabin (& heater, if for cold areas). Not bullet- nor splinter-proof, though - if that's a concern.
I need to be able to knock down trees.

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
You aren't but you should if you want to engage in an argument or a conversation. It just goes to show that you care little about your points and insert random nonsense and *shrug* because you know you are wrong.
Yeah, I know I'm not.
Bullshit...

Apr 2014
Heart of America
Or a hovercraft. Much more versatile, faster, cheaper, maintenance has got to be lower - & you don't need diesel-qualified techs to keep one running - most civilian models are gasoline driven. Run over water, beach, sand, snow (I think), certainly ice, pavement. If weather's a problem, they can have a canopy &/or enclosed cabin (& heater, if for cold areas). Not bullet- nor splinter-proof, though - if that's a concern.
Hovercraft are cool. It’d be nice to build a little single-seater.

Nov 2013
NM
Hovercraft are cool. It’d be nice to build a little single-seater.
Yah, there seems to be a good-sized market for used machines. Some of the military scouts would be interesting - capable of operating in cold weather, & likely sturdier than most civilian models. You could probably get the nav/radio sets that come with - GPS? They probably wouldn't sell the grenade/MG setups, though.

Apr 2014
Heart of America
Yah, there seems to be a good-sized market for used machines. Some of the military scouts would be interesting - capable of operating in cold weather, & likely sturdier than most civilian models. You could probably get the nav/radio sets that come with - GPS? They probably wouldn't sell the grenade/MG setups, though.
I have my own radios-GPS and armament. :)

UH Hovercraft for sale | Universal Hovercraft

Not bad prices in some cases.