The Theory of Evolution

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
In your words, what did you learn/understand from that video?

I have watched a bunch on this topic along w/ quantum computing even more since the rabbit hole of the Mandela effect so to limit it to just that video would be untrue.

How we observe things is limited but we do so by what we can best explain as consciousness. Our conscious observations exist on one specific point w/in the dementions we physically comprehend. What we observe as "time" is movment in one constant direction thru these dimensions. Light itself exists outside of what we observe as space time.

The Mandela effect is real. Now the question is has this been happening all along and are we just now realizing it because the world is more connected than our society has ever been and we can compare these experiences? Or..is it something new? If it is new then what has/is cause(ed/ing) it? But because of this i am sure that our understanding of what we commonly refer to as "space-time" is off.

Jul 2014
massachusetts
probably a different dimension that humans cannot detect..
Not Jesus, Mary and Muhammad and some old testament guy, ascended into heaven with their physical bodies.
Physical bodies imply a real location, that heaven is a real place.

Unless that's just poetic license by the author of the bible, just a story, to punch up the sales pitch.

Oct 2010
Colorado
I have watched a bunch on this topic along w/ quantum computing even more since the rabbit hole of the Mandela effect so to limit it to just that video would be untrue.

How we observe things is limited but we do so by what we can best explain as consciousness. Our conscious observations exist on one specific point w/in the dementions we physically comprehend. What we observe as "time" is movment in one constant direction thru these dimensions. Light itself exists outside of what we observe as space time.

The Mandela effect is real. Now the question is has this been happening all along and are we just now realizing it because the world is more connected than our society has ever been and we can compare these experiences? Or..is it something new? If it is new then what has/is cause(ed/ing) it? But because of this i am sure that our understanding of what we commonly refer to as "space-time" is off.
I believe humankind is on the cusp of determining empirically that individual and group consciousnesses, what we perceive through our own unique "channels" if you will, have everything to do with the convention called agreed-upon reality. This is what the wise mostly men through the ages have taught. And more, that what you the singular and you the plural believe is going to happen seriously tilts the quantum realm of all possibility in favor of what you believe is going to happen.

For instance, that's how I understand this:

When they came to the crowd, a man came to him, knelt before him, and said, “Lord, have mercy on my son, for he is an epileptic and he suffers terribly; he often falls into the fire and often into the water. And I brought him to your disciples, but they could not cure him.” Jesus answered, “You faithless and perverse generation, how much longer must I be with you? How much longer must I put up with you? Bring him here to me.” And Jesus rebuked the demon,[d] and it[e] came out of him, and the boy was cured instantly. Then the disciples came to Jesus privately and said, “Why could we not cast it out?” He said to them, “Because of your little faith. For truly I tell you, if you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you.”
One of those 60s conversations we had while tripping or after tripping was: What's really real? Sometimes, we had group "hallucinations." We could operate within them. We agreed upon what we were seeing. Why then is a hallucination unreal?

Look at this screwed up world. Who can deny it's a product of "straight" thinking, and the effects of alcohol consumption? Maybe "normal" is seriously skewed.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
I believe humankind is on the cusp of determining empirically that individual and group consciousnesses, what we perceive through our own unique "channels" if you will, have everything to do with the convention called agreed-upon reality. This is what the wise mostly men through the ages have taught. And more, that what you the singular and you the plural believe is going to happen seriously tilts the quantum realm of all possibility in favor of what you believe is going to happen.

For instance, that's how I understand this:

When they came to the crowd, a man came to him, knelt before him, and said, “Lord, have mercy on my son, for he is an epileptic and he suffers terribly; he often falls into the fire and often into the water. And I brought him to your disciples, but they could not cure him.” Jesus answered, “You faithless and perverse generation, how much longer must I be with you? How much longer must I put up with you? Bring him here to me.” And Jesus rebuked the demon,[d] and it[e] came out of him, and the boy was cured instantly. Then the disciples came to Jesus privately and said, “Why could we not cast it out?” He said to them, “Because of your little faith. For truly I tell you, if you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you.”
One of those 60s conversations we had while tripping or after tripping was: What's really real? Sometimes, we had group "hallucinations." We could operate within them. We agreed upon what we were seeing. Why then is a hallucination unreal?

Look at this screwed up world. Who can deny it's a product of "straight" thinking, and the effects of alcohol consumption? Maybe "normal" is seriously skewed.

Lost technologies. I believe "they" know about the ancients and they have been keeping it from us. Beeming all of these signals between us is infact numbing our real connectedness. Funny you bring up booze. There is a reason that all ancient "religions" forbid it and to this day it is referred to as "spirits" if i recall correctly the natives called it spirits because you lost your soul when you consumed it.

When studying lsd as a kid i learned that when a similar substance occurred naturally on wheat it could be activated w/ alcohol. I believe this was placed on communion wafers then activated by dipping in wine before sermons.