The Trump administration is rejecting requests from US embassies to fly the rainbow flag for Pride Month

Nov 2005
California
Just following me around crushing again i see.
It's kinda cute.
You are delusional as always...
Let me know when you can comment on the topic instead of this routine of perpetually focusing on people.

Good! Although I fear Trump might try to fire them.
At the very least, somebody should ask the White House regarding they obvious disjoint in their claimed position and rejecting flying the rainbow flag.
If Trump truly were an "ally" like he claimed, he would do away with the policy of "requesting permission" before flying the pride flag.

May 2018
Chicago
You are delusional as always...
Let me know when you can comment on the topic instead of this routine of perpetually focusing on people.

At the very least, somebody should ask the White House regarding they obvious disjoint in their claimed position and rejecting flying the rainbow flag.
If Trump truly were an "ally" like he claimed, he would do away with the policy of "requesting permission" before flying the pride flag.
Actions speak louder than words. How much does Trump lie on a daily basis?

Panther

Forum Staff
Jul 2013
North Texas
The way i feel about it is that only the US flag should be flown. No other flag needed in expressing pride.

Otherwise, what in the future will stop any rogue embassy personel from flying a confederate flag , communist flag, Nazi flag, a state flag, a satanist flag, isis flag, a Christian flag or a hello kitty flag from an embassy building?

And no, i have nothing agianst the rainbow flag. Im just saying an innocuous idea is its own can of worms. Just saying.

May 2018
Chicago
The way i feel about it is that only the US flag should be flown. No other flag needed in expressing pride.

Otherwise, what in the future will stop any rogue embassy personel from flying a confederate flag , communist flag, Nazi flag, a state flag, a satanist flag, isis flag, a Christian flag or a hello kitty flag from an embassy building?

And no, i have nothing agianst the rainbow flag. Im just saying an innocuous idea is its own can of worms. Just saying.
Other flags get flown- such as the POW/MIA flag.