The Trump administration is rejecting requests from US embassies to fly the rainbow flag for Pride Month

May 2018
Chicago
It would be consistent with Trump saying that he prefers veterans who weren't captured.

I would put in " #sarcasm ", but there is no sarcastic aspect to that assessment.
Anyone who has fought for this country deserves respect. Trump has done nothing but rape this country, literally and figuratively. I swear, I want to see this man put in prison for the rest of his days.

Sep 2017
Hell
It's worth noting when Trump has done all he can to fuck with our rights. Trans folks are getting kicked out of the military and health care professionals can now deny us treatment simply based on their religion. I'm not sure what reality you live in, but that is far from being supportive.
When no credit is given when credit is due, then suffer the consequence of nothing to improve your status as the result. I'm not sure what realty you live in, but if you want to blindly attack those that actually support you, but do not share your need to hate everyone not in total alignment with your whine and bitch, you/re nothing more than a shill that wants confrontation because of some fixation to be a bigger asshole than the the next bigoted redneck. You are amazingly Trumpian.

May 2018
Chicago
When no credit is given when credit is due, then suffer the consequence of nothing to improve your status as the result. I'm not sure what realty you live in, but if you want to blindly attack those that actually support you, but do not share your need to hate everyone not in total alignment with your whine and bitch, you/re nothing more than a shill that wants confrontation because of some fixation to be a bigger asshole than the the next bigoted redneck.
Well gosh, I must just be completely stupid. But saying you support people when you really don't smacks of hypocrisy.

I mean, come on, I know when somebody does not support me:

President Trump’s Anti-LGBT Agenda Is Louder Than His Pride Message

Who do you think you're fooling? Contrast that with this:

I'm not sure what reality you live in, but mine does not include letting assholes like you shit on kids who are different. And quite frankly, the Trump admin has told people in my community that we are less than worthy of serving our country, when we have been doing it for years. I'm quite done with you.

Last edited:
Sep 2017
Hell
Well gosh, I must just be completely stupid. But saying you support people when you really don't smacks of hypocrisy.

I mean, come on, I know when somebody does not support me:

President Trump’s Anti-LGBT Agenda Is Louder Than His Pride Message

Who do you think you're fooling?
Hey asshole, as you callously cast around, where did I make a post talking about kids? Why do you get to get away with making shit up?

Well, gosh............. I just pointed out that Trump did appoint openly gay Ambassadors and that he was the first Republican POTUS to acknowledge Gay Pride Month. Why the drama queening? I pointed subtle details, yet you have to find that as offensive as if your blind need to hate do take precedence over conversation.

May 2018
Chicago
Hey asshole, as you callously cast around, where did I make a post talking about kids? Why do you get to get away with making shit up?

Well, gosh............. I just pointed out that Trump did appoint openly gay Ambassadors and that he was the first Republican POTUS to acknowledge Gay Pride Month. Why the drama queening? I pointed subtle details, yet you have to find that as offensive as if your blind need to hate do take precedence over conversation.
What details? Be really careful. You're gonna lose this one. And I am not the asshole here, And when I say kids, I mean all LGBT people. That includes trans folks.

Last edited:
Sep 2017
Hell
What details? Be really careful. You're gonna lose this one. And I am not the asshole here, And when I say kids, I mean all LGBT people. That includes trans folks.
Yes, threats is a common trend with those hiding behind some sort of facade that one is picked upon by every day folks and that you are a super duper hero resisting a worldwide crusade of tyranny against gays. Drama queen much?

I can see you with arms crossed and tapping your feet while huffing and puffing as if you were somehow more intellect than others. What you refuse to see through all that steam coming out out your nose and ears is that I do support you, and you telling me off is a nothing more than you so focused on claiming victim status even in a simple conversation on the internet.

You're a sad case of hogging victimhood and lashing out blindly unless others submit your personal views.