The truth about Trump's claimed victory over Mexico

Jul 2015
chicago
Try to understand my fear filled, god Christian friend.

The crisis is not people coming to America, ...
No the crisis is people crossing the border against our law. It is a law you know. We are getting way over 100,000 people crossing the border illegally every single month now. At this rate it will be 1.5 million in only one year. It is a crisis of immense proportion. We have people from Africa now crossing the border of Mexico into the USA. Undocumented. The word is out. You think terrorists and gang members are not now streaming over our border? You think this is some silly political joke? Something to make light of?

Apr 2013
La La Land North
No the crisis is people crossing the border against our law. It is a law you know. We are getting way over 100,000 people crossing the border illegally every single month now. At this rate it will be 1.5 million in only one year. It is a crisis of immense proportion. We have people from Africa now crossing the border of Mexico into the USA. Undocumented. The word is out. You think terrorists and gang members are not now streaming over our border? You think this is some silly political joke? Something to make light of?
Why was it a non-issue until Trump lost the House? No Republican has answered that yet. But I'll tell you if you don't know.

Jul 2018
Trump World! Where the circus is always in town.
Hysterical drivel.

Cowardly.

Jul 2015
chicago
Why was it a non-issue until Trump lost the House? No Republican has answered that yet. But I'll tell you if you don't know.
Believe me I am very upset about the Republican Legislators.

Tell me know. You are in Canada right? Would you be upset if the US facilitated these 120,000 a month, illegal border crossers to continue up into Canada and cross the border illegally there? How do you feel about that idea? Since you are so keen on what the USA should find cool and all.

Apr 2013
La La Land North
Believe me I am very upset about the Republican Legislators.

Tell me know. You are in Canada right? Would you be upset if the US facilitated these 120,000 a month, illegal border crossers to continue up into Canada and cross the border illegally there? How do you feel about that idea? Since you are so keen on what the USA should find cool and all.
You didn't answer my question. And we do have a lot of immigrants entering our country from the US. We give them hearings on their asylum bids.

You say you are mad at the Republican Legislators. Why aren't you mad at Trump? He's the one driving the hysteria.

Jul 2018
controlling the border is not drivel or cowardly. Its the law.
laws are fine but you have a higher obligation

and calling fear filled, desperate women, children and full families terrorists and gang members puts you on the under card on judgement day

Jul 2015
chicago
You didn't answer my question. And we do have a lot of immigrants entering our country from the US. We give them hearings on their asylum bids.

You say you are mad at the Republican Legislators. Why aren't you mad at Trump? He's the one driving the hysteria.
I am not concerned about your characterization of "hysteria". I am concerned about a million and a half illegal aliens. Trump is attempting to stop it, dispite the resistance he gets on all sides.

How would you feel about the US government shuffling along these caraans of 100 thousand illegals into Canada every month? You know. Like Mexico is doing to the USA. Would you be cool with that?

Jul 2018
I am not concerned about your characterization of "hysteria". I am concerned about a million and a half illegal aliens. Trump is attempting to stop it, dispite the resistance he gets on all sides.

How would you feel about the US government shuffling along these caraans of 100 thousand illegals into Canada every month? You know. Like Mexico is doing to the USA. Would you be cool with that?
If you were in the caravan I'd be thrilled.