The US Will Lose Its Trade War with China

Apr 2013
Left coast
i'd like to see you prove that.. you do know red china owns all our debt right right?
If they get pissed off enough they could dump it and totally screw the US economy. It would be somewhat of a pyrrhic victory because they like having the US as a customer. But as I have said in other posts. A big difference is they don't have to worry about being reelected in two years so don't push them.

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
If they get pissed off enough they could dump it and totally screw the US economy. It would be somewhat of a pyrrhic victory because they like having the US as a customer. But as I have said in other posts. A big difference is they don't have to worry about being reelected in two years so don't push them.
the chinese have us by the balls i admire the chinese for the same reason i admire the germans, their history might be spotted, but who has a clean history what people? i admire the hard work the intellect and genius that went into sacheiving so much in such a short period of time.. i'm kinda on their side

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio