The Wall is Racist

Nov 2012
Michigan
Who, by race, benefits the most from illegal immigration?

Rich white people.

They get cheap maids, lawn care, and nannies. And most of all cheap factory labor where wages are driven down by an imported supply of law wage workers.

Illegal immigration is the modern day slave trade.

Apr 2014
redacted
Who, by race, benefits the most from illegal immigration?

Rich white people.

They get cheap maids, lawn care, and nannies. And most of all cheap factory labor where wages are driven down by an imported supply of law wage workers.

Illegal immigration is the modern day slave trade.
How does that make the Wall racist?

Dec 2018
Wisconsin
Have you ever purchased an apple? Who do you think picked that apple?

Have you ever drank a glass of milk? Who do you think milked the cow?

Having illegal immigrants lower labor costs for large and small businesses, which lowers the cost to consumers. If you believe in capitalism, you should support businesses being able to find as cost-effective a labor force as possible.

I remember reading an article (which I can't find of course) that a strawberry farm in southern CA released all their undocumented workers in an attempt to hire only documented workers? For those who have never spent a day picking fruit in the California sun, it's not a pretty job. You know what happened. The vast majority of new employees quit within a few weeks of being hired. The undocumented workers were more willing to do jobs in worse conditions.

Jun 2018
South Dakota
Wow! I've got an idea, lets build a wall, keep the illegal slaves out of the country and force those filthy white exploiters of those gentle simply seeking a job slave laborers to send their slaves back to their utopian homelands post haste.