the wall

Mar 2010
north east usa
trump wants that wall at mexico so he can set up a network of survalance and sound using the wall to do it
why ? that's what puzzles me.. why is he keeping that part quiet. he will never get it finished anyway.. come on now people. you know how many miles it is from sea to sea. he will for sure run out of money. and take our homes with him.

Jun 2018
South Dakota
I have survived all prior 20 shutdowns, including a 21-day (Clinton), 18-day (Carter) and 16-day (Obama) shutdown, build the wall!

Apr 2014
redacted
trump wants that wall at mexico so he can set up a network of survalance and sound using the wall to do it
why ? that's what puzzles me.. why is he keeping that part quiet. he will never get it finished anyway.. come on now people. you know how many miles it is from sea to sea. he will for sure run out of money. and take our homes with him.
I have no idea what you seem to be hinting about but the distance from Brownsville, TX to San Diego is about 1900 miles. He'll have to use Eminent Domain to take away the land of American ranchers. The highest costs are in the numerous mountain ranges.