The Watch Collection of Vladimir Putin

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
Putin is an autocratic thug who murders his political opponents and otherwise does as he damned well pleases and no, you can't ask any questions about anything, and someone, anyone, is wondering how Putin can afford a bunch of watches on a Russian president's salary?

That guy is fucking stupid.
Some have theorized that Putin may be the richest man in the world. Now i doubt that nonetheless pretty good for a government employee.

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
Some have theorized that Putin may be the richest man in the world. Now i doubt that nonetheless pretty good for a government employee.
I think it's safe to say that he has control over the largest slice of wealth in the world, absolute control.

Marcus Livius

Former Staff
Sep 2017
Hell
What other "leader" or oligarch has a fortune equal to the net worth of Russia?
according to the World Bank, Russia's natural resources only are worth US$175 Trillion.

Highest estimate of Putin's wealth that I have ever seen is $200 Billion. Most estimates places him much lower.

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
according to the World Bank, Russia's natural resources only are worth US$175 Trillion.

Highest estimate of Putin's wealth that I have ever seen is $200 Billion. Most estimates places him much lower.
When it comes to Russian resources of all kinds, is there anything in Russia Putin can't do? Anything he can't have? Anyone going to tell him "No" to anything?

That's my point. He may not "own" Russia, but it's all his for the taking.

Jul 2018
Trump World! Where the circus is always in town.
When it comes to Russian resources of all kinds, is there anything in Russia Putin can't do? Anything he can't have? Anyone going to tell him "No" to anything?

That's my point. He may not "own" Russia, but it's all his for the taking.
Maybe we should invade Russia as he is as bad as Saddam?