The White House narrative on McGann is odd, at best

Dec 2018
Wisconsin
I'm not a McGann supporter for a variety of reasons, but the narrative the White House's position on him is so strange.

- White House asks Don McGann to lobby AG to fire Robert Mueller
- White House allows McGann to sit down with and provide all documents to Robert Mueller
- White House now says McGann's testimony and documents fall under presidential privilege
- McGann is named over 150 times in the Mueller report
- White House, twice in the last month, asks McGann to publicly state Trump didn't obstruct justice
- White House says it never asked McGann to get Mueller fired, which means McGann lied to federal prosecutors
- White House has not sought DOJ to charge McGann for lying to federal investigators

Let's fast forward to what's going to happen. Congress will take the White House to court for the claim of executive privilege over McGann's testimony. The White House will lose. If it wasn't privileged for him to sit down with Robert Mueller, it's not privileged for Congress.

McGann will testify. What comes from that testimony? IDK

May 2018
USA
I'm not a McGann supporter for a variety of reasons, but the narrative the White House's position on him is so strange.

- White House allows McGann to sit down with and provide all documents to Robert Mueller
- White House now says McGann's testimony and documents fall under presidential privilege
- White House, twice in the last month, asks McGann to publicly state Trump didn't obstruct justice
- White House says it never asked McGann to get Mueller fired, which means McGann lied to federal prosecutors
- White House has not sought DOJ to charge McGann for lying to federal investigators

Let's fast forward to what's going to happen. Congress will take the White House to court for the claim of executive privilege over McGann's testimony. The White House will lose. If it wasn't privileged for him to sit down with Robert Mueller, it's not privileged for Congress.

To be fair it's really hard to keep a narrative consistent when one is lying continually. Like Trump , for example.

Jul 2018
Trump World! Where the circus is always in town.
No not really.

If I posted "It does not matter. Andrew Yang is going to surprise people" on your thread about De Blasio making an announcement at Trump Towers, do you think it add any value?
From my perspective, I offered great insight. Simple by profoundly filled with wisdom.

Dec 2015
Arizona

McGahn is just one more example of Trump's piss-poor ability to choose his staff and advisors. McGahn was a disobedient official handpicked by Trump--disloyal because he refused to fire Bob Mueller. That cannot be tolerated in Trump World. A KING MUST BE obeyed. On the other hand, McGahn obviously likes his job--his power--and like so so so many before him, Don McGahn is caught in the Trump Trap. Why are these people stupid enough to think THEY will be the exception to the "can't work with the psycho moron in the White House" rule?

When the almighty press released the "He told me to fire Mueller" tale, Trump tried ONCE again to manipulate McGahn. “Dispute the story and create a record stating he had not been ordered to have the Special Counsel removed."
McGahn said the reports were accurate and did not do so. Bahhhh---foiled again.
Maybe Trump's had enough because yesterday he said: Donald McGahn “had a much better chance of being fired” than special counsel Robert S. Mueller III. LMAO. Then this in a tweet: "Never a big fan." HUH?? Did you or did you NOT HIRE/APPOINT/DESIGNATE Don McGahn, Mr. President? SOOO......
Why is Trump raging again? Because Don McGahn will further expose his corruption.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...expose-his-corruption/?utm_term=.6ebc4ec3b74d

Mar 2019
Texas
We have an imperial presidency empowered by the house.

Now their claim to fame is that if they try to seek justice they will fail so they stand to the side and just spout out some more bs every week. Just enough to keep the msm fed. Big bad trump will just make the republicans side with him so we best shut our mouths and act like a good sellout if we want to keep this up for another 18 months.

Apr 2014
redacted
McGahn is just one more example of Trump's piss-poor ability to choose his staff and advisors. McGahn was a disobedient official handpicked by Trump--disloyal because he refused to fire Bob Mueller. That cannot be tolerated in Trump World. A KING MUST BE obeyed. On the other hand, McGahn obviously likes his job--his power--and like so so so many before him, Don McGahn is caught in the Trump Trap. Why are these people stupid enough to think THEY will be the exception to the "can't work with the psycho moron in the White House" rule?

When the almighty press released the "He told me to fire Mueller" tale, Trump tried ONCE again to manipulate McGahn. “Dispute the story and create a record stating he had not been ordered to have the Special Counsel removed."
McGahn said the reports were accurate and did not do so. Bahhhh---foiled again.
Maybe Trump's had enough because yesterday he said: Donald McGahn “had a much better chance of being fired” than special counsel Robert S. Mueller III. LMAO. Then this in a tweet: "Never a big fan." HUH?? Did you or did you NOT HIRE/APPOINT/DESIGNATE Don McGahn, Mr. President? SOOO......
Why is Trump raging again? Because Don McGahn will further expose his corruption.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...expose-his-corruption/?utm_term=.6ebc4ec3b74d
I'm not a fan of fucking lawyers but when a sleazy Neo-Con douchebag like Don McGahn is the ethical one in a dispute with Trump, it just adds more weight to the fact Donald J. Trump is one of the worst Presidents in history.