The women are 50, 60 years old now.

Jul 2016
Alabama
Moore's accusers are fifty or sixty years old now and the pose a serious problem........and that's ok.....beings it's a serious problem, I think we should ask some serious questions to them......like....was Roy Moore your only groper....or feeler? Who were the other feelers? Did you like some of those dudes "feelings"

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
moore's accusers are fifty or sixty years old now and the pose a serious problem........and that's ok.....beings it's a serious problem, i think we should ask some serious questions to them......like....was roy moore your only groper....or feeler? Who were the other feelers? Did you like some of those dudes "feelings"
what the fuck???

Reactions: 1 person
Feb 2017
California
Moore's accusers are fifty or sixty years old now and the pose a serious problem........and that's ok.....beings it's a serious problem, I think we should ask some serious questions to them......like....was Roy Moore your only groper....or feeler? Who were the other feelers? Did you like some of those dudes "feelings"
what the fuck???
I think you have to actually be a degenerate pervert from Alabama in order to understand the demented sexist gibberish this moronic dufus is spewing. It may be part of the State lingo.

Feb 2017
California
Are they all like that in Alabama?
Nope! There are good hearted, rational, normal humans, who aren't gullible morons or moral degenerates, everywhere. Even in Alabama, although seemingly less so than in a lot of other places in this country...after all, they elected Jeff Sessions to the Senate in the first place....but still about a third of the population has some grip on reality and some decency. As we can see from this: the incompetent and inexperienced old con-man and pussy-grabber Donald Trump won the election in Alabama with 62.9% of the vote while the highly experienced and qualified long time public servant Hillary Clinton received 34.6% of the vote.

But, yeah, judging by the current polls, most of them seem to be "like that". We'll see on Tuesday if some of them are waking up or not.

If they elect Moore, they can change their State Motto, and put it on the bottom of their liscense plates too so the rest of us can easily recognize them when they travel....Alabama - Pervert's Paradise

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
I think you have to actually be a degenerate pervert from Alabama in order to understand the demented sexist gibberish this moronic dufus is spewing. It may be part of the State lingo.
Seriously, I have no idea in the world what that guy is trying to say or imply.
Anyone out there able to explain what that rant was supposed to be about?

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
Seriously, I have no idea in the world what that guy is trying to say or imply.
Anyone out there able to explain what that rant was supposed to be about?
What he was saying is that there is no such thing as rape. Women actually like it.

Reactions: 2 people
Sep 2015
Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
No what he is trying to say is that these women very likely had other dates.....and we all know "working on mysteries without any clues" goes on in the back seats of a '60 Chevy....Which leads us to the next logical question....why did they all decide to pop up and accuse Moore, now..??

Feb 2017
California
No what he is trying to say is that these women very likely had other dates.....and we all know "working on mysteries without any clues" goes on in the back seats of a '60 Chevy....Which leads us to the next logical question....why did they all decide to pop up and accuse Moore, now..??
Your clueless stupidity never fails to astound.

Reactions: 2 people
Jul 2014
massachusetts
Do you want to take a stab at it ?

What's your take?