The Wonderful Nazis.

Nov 2018
USA
Despite what you may have been told about the Nazis, prepare for your ideas to get steamrolled. Because they weren't that bad. (And when it came to technology, they were superior) For example, around 150,000 Jews actually fought FOR the Nazis in WW II. Many non-whites fought for the Nazis. I will show you pictures of some of them. And for good measure, I will also include a picture of a well known negro athlete and what he had to say.
Non-white Nazis 1.png Non-white Nazis 2.jpg Non-white Nazis 3.jpg Non-white Nazis 4.jpg Non-white Nazis 5.jpg non-white Nazis 6.jpg Non-white Nazis 7.jpg Non-white Nazis 8.jpg

Negro Truth.jpg

Now no doubt some of you are going to bring up the holocaust. Which is debatable. But even then Russian communists are said to have been responsible for the untimely deaths of 80 to 100 million people! No matter what you may believe, they made Hitler look like Mother Teresa. I will show you a picture of one jewish communist and what he had to say. He was the head of the NKVD. This one jew alone is said to have orchestrated the deaths of at least 10 million people.
commiejews.jpg

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
Bill, you really should only run one account at a time. ;)
if you are infering that i posted this as a sock? i deny it because basically it isnt me perhaps its somone being ironic at my expense but i categorically deny that this is me.. i may have the ball to apologize for mao and stalin but i have no desire or the courage to say nice thngs about hitler and none of this shit is true btw

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
if you are infering that i posted this as a sock? i deny it because basically it isnt me perhaps its somone being ironic at my expense but i categorically deny that this is me.. i may have the ball to apologize for mao and stalin but i have no desire or the courage to say nice thngs about hitler and none of this shit is true btw
Its a joke