The wrong headline in use again.

Jun 2018
South Dakota
Should read Chick FilA provides (number of sandwiches here) in spite of snowflakes walkout.
[/URL]

Aug 2019
Albuquerque, NM
The title is completely accurate. Sorry you want you lame spin put into a title. I know that's how you righties like your news, completely fake and just telling you what you want to hear

Jul 2019
Georgia
there was a Chic-Fil-A food truck right at the exit of Red Rocks and you better believe none of us pot-smoking lovey-dovey liberal hippies minded it
(they didn't seem to mind taking our drug money and being around our open-air sinnery either)

line was 1000 feet long of hippies trippin balls wanting some of that Jesus chicken

I was too fucked up to get a sammy the first two nights, but was geared up and ran for the exit the third night to get in line

and guess what
it was fucking Sunday :mad:

cool story

Last edited:
Jul 2019
Georgia
I have another story that involves a Chic Fil A food truck and trippin, but I'm still a little scarred and not sure I'm ready to share

(they can read minds, don't let them lie to you)

Jun 2018
South Dakota
They're equal opportunity providers, no discrimination just because yer high and in need of something to munch on. Of course the loons will try and make it a case of exploiting the munchies impaired.

Jul 2019
Georgia
They're equal opportunity providers, no discrimination just because yer high and in need of something to munch on. Of course the loons will try and make it a case of exploiting the munchies impaired.
did you not read that we had a very symbiotic relationship? thought I made that clear.

Someone very close to me operates a CFA so I know a little bit (actually a lot, probably too much) about their inner workings. I like them. I also think it's okay if others don't. Crazy world.

not crazy about their food, and have a shoebox full of free food coupons (insider coupons, the good ones, with Dan Cathy's name on them that the CFA workers treat you like royalty (even more so) when you hand it to them) that I'll probably never use, if anyone wants about 2 grand worth of CFA food for free

Jun 2018
South Dakota
did you not read that we had a very symbiotic relationship? thought I made that clear.

Someone very close to me operates a CFA so I know a little bit (actually a lot, probably too much) about their inner workings. I like them. I also think it's okay if others don't. Crazy world.

not crazy about their food, and have a shoebox full of free food coupons (insider coupons, the good ones, with Dan Cathy's name on them that the CFA workers treat you like royalty (even more so) when you hand it to them) that I'll probably never use, if anyone wants about 2 grand worth of CFA food for free
I've eaten at CFA once. I really don't like chicken sandwiches that much. As for the shoebox full of food coupons, head for the nearest homeless or veterans shelter and pass them out. Wifey would want to give them to the church to be passed out during their Christmas events for kids in need etc. That would overload the local CFA here fer sure, I think the do a better business than the MickeyDs across the road.

Reactions: se7en
Jul 2019
Georgia
I've eaten at CFA once. I really don't like chicken sandwiches that much. As for the shoebox full of food coupons, head for the nearest homeless or veterans shelter and pass them out. Wifey would want to give them to the church to be passed out during their Christmas events for kids in need etc. That would overload the local CFA here fer sure, I think the do a better business than the MickeyDs across the road.
good ideas

my son is starting to like it, but I'm still not going to use all those

greatest thing about Dan Cathy coupins is that they never expire

Jul 2019
Georgia
sometimes protests work

• Chick-Fil-A said on Monday that it has stopped funding two Christian charities with histories of opposing same-sex marriage.
  • The fast-food chain has faced criticism in the past for its charitable donations and CEO Dan Cathy’s public comments opposing gay marriage.
  • A spokeswoman for Chick-fil-A tells the Thomson Reuters Foundation the company would focus its giving on “education, homelessness and hunger.”
by the way, the person who is very close to me who operates a CFA doesn't buy into the extreme Christian and anti-LGBQT stuff

in fact, she quit for a few years because they gave her crap for staying with her boyfriend before marriage. came back on the condition they wouldn't give her any flack for things like that.

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
Should read Chick FilA provides (number of sandwiches here) in spite of snowflakes walkout.
[/URL]
What EXACTLY is it that you are whining about? The fact that a few HS students are whining about the presence of a food truck?
You're the adult, right?
Or am i wrong about that?

Reactions: Clara007