There are no exceptions for cases of rape or incest

Apr 2013
La La Land North
Maggie Haberman of the NYT just reported on twitter that the Governor just signed the bill.

I hope it blows up in their faces and causes a nationwide backlash that hurts their butts.

But with this new Trump SC, I am scared. I shouldn't be, it will be great for Canadian medical tourism, but as a human being I fear the increase in human suffering this will cause.

Jul 2018
Trump World! Where the circus is always in town.
Maggie Haberman of the NYT just reported on twitter that the Governor just signed the bill.
This is some wild stuff we are enduring under Trumpism.

Honest, it's just silly. We all know what the future holds and these kinds of things just delay the inevitable.

We will have universal healthcare, gays will have equal rights. The world marches forward weather the tRumpets like it or not.

May 2018
Chicago
Well, this is unexpected:

"Televangelist Pat Robertson said he thinks Alabama went "too far" with a controversial abortion bill that could punish doctors who perform abortions with life in prison.

"I think Alabama has gone too far," he said Wednesday during an episode of "The 700 Club." "There's no exception for rape or incest. It's an extreme law and they want to challenge Roe v. Wade."

He continued: "But my humble view is that this is not the case we want to bring to the Supreme Court because I think this one will lose."

What happens next with Alabama's near-total abortion ban: Live updates - CNNPolitics