There is no candidate for an educated, moral, white male to vote for.

Jul 2018
Trump World! Where the circus is always in town.
I am a Republican anti-Trumper.

Watching the DEms the last two night made me realize, they have no candidate for me.
The Dems are a party for blacks, women and Hispanics.

The GOP is now a party for white lunatic haters with no morals.

So there is no candidate for a life long Republican to vote for. If you are white male, educated and ethical you are on your own with no one willing to represent you.

Reactions: Athena and LTP
Sep 2015
Brown Township, Ohio

Watching the DEms the last two night made me realize, they have no candidate for me.

So there is no candidate for a life long Republican to vote for. If you are white male, educated and ethical you are on your own with no one willing to represent you.
Democrats tried to speak Spanish last night at the Debate but failed miserably as they do with everything. Failure is par for course for Democrats.

Feb 2019
nunya

*cough*cough*Joe Biden*cough*cough*

Reactions: Clara007
Feb 2019
nunya
Democrats tried to speak Spanish last night at the Debate but failed miserably as they do with everything. Failure is par for course for Democrats.
Do you mean Pete Buttigieg? He knows 8 languages and can speak all of them fluently, including Spanish. As he did last night.

Reactions: Howey
Jul 2015
chicago
Trump is the moral candidate. Morality includes compassion for the illegals that have crossed the border into the USA. They need to be housed properly while waiting for a hearing. The Democrat candidates all are for not providing the funding to do so. They are immoral.

Reactions: Jimgorn
Dec 2018
New England

Um, what kind of candidate should whites vote for?