There is no candidate for an educated, moral, white male to vote for.

Jul 2015
chicago
Sep 2018
KC, MO
Canada Is Very Strict About Who Can Cross Their Border
US Citizens And Canadian Citizens Can Cross Back And Forth
Everyone Else ?? Not So Much
If Caught, They Get DETAINED

Iv'e Asked RNG Before
Never Answers The Question

Go Ahead
Ask Him To Explain Canadian Immigration Law

Aug 2018
Albuquerque, NM
Yes, why isn't Trudeau asking, nay, demanding, that these productive doctors and engineers be immediately passed through to Canada to enrich the culture?

Apr 2013
La La Land North
Jun is not an actual number yet. Een still the guess is 95,000. That ties 12 months is over a million. It is a crisis at the USA southern border.
Again I ask you, how would you feel if the US government ushered those million illegals on up through the USA and into Canada? That's cool right?
No, I don't agree with open borders any more than any Democrat I know. But separating kids from families is just cruel. The conditions under which they are being kept is more cruel. The reasons for doing it are cruel.

And the bills Dotard wants have so much crap attached to them no thinking person (which pretty well excludes all Republicans) would vote for them.

Jul 2015
chicago
No, I don't agree with open borders any more than any Democrat I know. But separating kids from families is just cruel. The conditions under which they are being kept is more cruel. The reasons for doing it are cruel.

And the bills Dotard wants have so much crap attached to them no thinking person (which pretty well excludes all Republicans) would vote for them.
I asked you if you would be fine with the US government ushering the illegal aliens north to Canada? Would that be OK with you?

Nov 2018
Inner Space
The sad part about this thread is that it demonstrates there is an entrenched collection of infantile white males who feel persecuted in a society that they built based upon discrimination and their expectation of prestige. Now, when efforts at an egalitarian society are being pursued, that white male minority feels persecuted. Apparently the irony of that attitude is lost on them and they would prefer to support a racist whining incompetent rather than face the reality of the centuries of white privilege and opportunity that might now be compromised by real efforts at restitution or progressive change.

Dec 2015
Arizona
The sad part about this thread is that it demonstrates there is an entrenched collection of infantile white males who feel persecuted in a society that they built based upon discrimination and their expectation of prestige. Now, when efforts at an egalitarian society are being pursued, that white male minority feels persecuted. Apparently the irony of that attitude is lost on them and they would prefer to support a racist whining incompetent rather than face the reality of the centuries of white privilege and opportunity that might now be compromised by real efforts at restitution or progressive change.
Great post! :)

Dec 2018
New England
The ironic part of your post is that you are (correctly in my view) objecting to a line of thinking that normally one associates with the progressive left: identity politics.