There is no candidate for an educated, moral, white male to vote for.

Dec 2018
New England
Apparently the term has backfired for you as it was originally invoked to argue that race-based consideration resulted in anti-white discrimination. However, if you want to deny history, common conservative political speech, and basic English modification of a noun by an adjective, who am I to stand in the way of your silly preoccupation with an inappropriate attempt to re-write American culture?
You're not getting it. I'm not denying the term has been used. I claiming it's a nonsensical term no matter who uses it. Do try to keep up.

Sep 2015
Stage Left
The sad part about this thread is that it demonstrates there is an entrenched collection of infantile white males who feel persecuted in a society that they built based upon discrimination and their expectation of prestige. Now, when efforts at an egalitarian society are being pursued, that white male minority feels persecuted. Apparently the irony of that attitude is lost on them and they would prefer to support a racist whining incompetent rather than face the reality of the centuries of white privilege and opportunity that might now be compromised by real efforts at restitution or progressive change.
omfg thank you....

i just noticed this thread was still going and i was are you effing kidding me?! seeing posts like this give me hope...

Dec 2015
Arizona
omfg thank you....

i just noticed this thread was still going and i was are you effing kidding me?! seeing posts like this give me hope...
I totally agree, Lyzza. This Trump Land of Oz is absolutely absurd. Every TRUTH that has ever been quantified and confirmed AS TRUTH is now NOT ONLY questioned but rejected by the RW and Trump supporters. There is no normal.
There is just day after frickin' day of upside-down--opposite--truth-isn't-truth.
It's Groundhog's Day---an 'f-ing' nightmare repeated and repeated.

Nov 2018
Rocky Mountains
You're not getting it. I'm not denying the term has been used. I claiming it's a nonsensical term no matter who uses it. Do try to keep up.
It really only appears to be hard for you to understand. "reverse discrimination" has been a term to manufacture a problem with efforts at racial parity and fairness. It is typical of conservative thinking to manufacture a twisted expression to spin an issue. We see that similar manufactured expression with terms like "political correctness" or "judicial activism". "Reverse discrimination" is the conservative term for any policy that can be construed to limit White Privilege. You should at least accept the vocabulary of your kindred spirits. Words have meaning and, while I disagree with the concept, it is among the many conservative cliches promoted regularly and is part of the public discourse.

Jul 2019
Georgia
I'm a white educated moral (or try to be - ha) male

I don't vote for politicians based on their race or gender but rather their policy.

OP, if you're being genuine (and not just fishing), what are your thoughts on Bill Weld? Why not him? Would you consider voting 3rd party in the general?

I see a lot of conservatives who claim they are fed up with trump but act like there are not other choices.

Last edited:
Apr 2016
Florida
I am a Republican anti-Trumper.

Watching the DEms the last two night made me realize, they have no candidate for me.
The Dems are a party for blacks, women and Hispanics.

The GOP is now a party for white lunatic haters with no morals.

So there is no candidate for a life long Republican to vote for. If you are white male, educated and ethical you are on your own with no one willing to represent you.

Reactions: se7en