These are the kinds of things an idiot might say.....

May 2018
USA
(On Puerto Rico) 'This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water.'

“I wasn’t referring to she’s nasty, I said she was nasty about me, and essentially I didn’t know she was nasty about me,” Trump said on the Good Morning Britain show. “

'The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make US manufacturing non-competitive.'

'I’m intelligent. Some people would say I’m very, very, very intelligent.” (yeah, those people are called "morons")

'I had some beautiful pictures taken in which I had a big smile on my face. I looked happy, I looked content, I looked like a very nice person, which in theory I am.'

“I think our biggest form of climate change we should worry about is nuclear weapons.”

Discuss.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hollywood

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
As I said before, Trump is right about his comment about Megan. But then he immediately turns around and calls the Mayor of London nasty as an out and out insult. He can't seem to help himself.

Reactions: GluteusMaximus
May 2018
USA
Oh, I forgot the brilliance from Trump yesterday. Check it...

“I said, ‘Where are the protests? I don’t see any protests.’ I did see a small protest today... very small so a lot of it is fake news.”

This idiot literally said "I don't see any protests" and THE VERY NEXT THING HE SAID WAS "I did see a small protest". So the imbecile contradicted himself IMMEDIATELY...then goes on to call the protests "fake news" DESPITE THE FACT HE ADMITTED SEEING PROTESTS!!!

Seriously, the Trumpanzees must be dumber than dirt not to catch this stuff. Or perhaps they just prefer an imbecile in the Oval Office.

May 2018
USA
As I said before, Trump is right about his comment about Megan. But then he immediately turns around and calls the Mayor of London nasty as an out and out insult. He can't seem to help himself.
Trump is a blabbermouth and a profound idiot. If he just kept his cavernous, flapping trap shut he'd be in a lot less trouble.

Reactions: Clara007
Dec 2015
Arizona
About Vietnam: “I thought it was a terrible war,” Trump told Piers Morgan on “Good Morning Britain” on Wednesday. “I thought it was very far away.

Reactions: GluteusMaximus