They believe Debbie Ramirez who?

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
It gets worse, boys. Brett Boy's roommate says he believes the second woman, Debbie Ramirez:
"It is from this experience that I concluded that although Brett was normally reserved, he was a notably heavy drinker, even by the standards of the time, and that he became aggressive and belligerent when he was very drunk. I did not observe the specific incident in question, but I do remember Brett frequently drinking excessively and becoming incoherently drunk." James Roche

Brett Kavanaugh's Yale roommate says he believes second accuser

Where in that statement does it say he believes her.

All that says is he was a heavy Drinker and he was an obnoxious Drunk. Nothing more nothing less.

Why did you leave this statement out of your post

"'Roche apparently also didn’t know about the alleged incident until recently, when the New Yorker contacted him for its article about Ramirez."

OOPS your little attempt falls flat on it's face

Dec 2015
Arizona
Where in that statement does it say he believes her.

All that says is he was a heavy Drinker and he was an obnoxious Drunk. Nothing more nothing less.

Why did you leave this statement out of your post

"'Roche apparently also didn’t know about the alleged incident until recently, when the New Yorker contacted him for its article about Ramirez."

OOPS your little attempt falls flat on it's face

You really are NUTS. I gave you the link.

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
No she did not, Voters do not vote for Canidates they vote for Electors...

Electors vote for president, Clinton didn't have the votes to win.

Civics 101. not one vote has been cast for a president by voters since John Hanson was elected president of the US.
save your bulllshit it says the name of the candidate right on the ballot , its rigged you just admited it, the electoral college has no legitimacy i don't recognize it

May 2018
USA
This Ramirez must be one of the smartest and advanced people on the planet to be sending emails in 1983. I have been trying to sell some of Abraham Lincoln's emails on eBay, but no buyers yet.
Email has been around since the 70's, especially at elite institutions. Wikipedia goes even earlier (late -60s).

Do you guys just pull out your "alternative facts" anytime you want to avoid the truth? The answer to that is : Yes! Which is all the time!