They didn't help us in WW2.

Sep 2019
Texas
On being questioned on why he was pulling out of Northern Syria, abandoning the Kurds, the President of the USA replied "they didn't help us in WW2, they didn't help us in Normandy".
This man brings nothing but shame to the USA.
It was a bad answer- almost like using weapons of mass destruction to incite patriotism- imagine that- or, the troop draw down of you can keep your Dr fame- after the bill is signed we can read it- etc.
SMH-

May 2018
Chicago
What have Democrats done to protect Liberty here? We know Republicans haven't, but, perhaps you can point out something I'm not aware of.
Take your partisan blinders off and maybe you'll see. I could give you a list, but I'd rather you looked yourself.

And no, both parties are not the same. Not even close.

Sep 2019
Texas
Take your partisan blinders off and maybe you'll see. I could give you a list, but I'd rather you looked yourself.

And no, both parties are not the same. Not even close.
I want to see the list- my partisanship is Liberty- both Party's subscribe to the same monetary policy which finances the foreign policy which drives the domestic policy- so, show me the list of what EITHER Party has done to protect Liberty- I'll check later but I won't hold my breath.

Reactions: ReverendHellh0und
Sep 2019
Texas
Dreadful indeed that his predecessors started a war that can't be won- you can keep your Dr comes to mind- so does trade with all, ally with none- as does beware the Military Industrial Complex-

SMH- it's all Trumps fault- :lol:

Dec 2015
Arizona
I want to see the list- my partisanship is Liberty- both Party's subscribe to the same monetary policy which finances the foreign policy which drives the domestic policy- so, show me the list of what EITHER Party has done to protect Liberty- I'll check later but I won't hold my breath.
Is your idea of liberty insulting everyone, because that's basically what you've done. Why do you even live in this country? You don't seem to give a crap about it. You hate both parties. You think everyone is corrupt. You are disrespectful.
If you are so unhappy here..........get out of Dodge, cowboy.

Dec 2015
Arizona
Dreadful indeed that his predecessors started a war that can't be won- you can keep your Dr comes to mind- so does trade with all, ally with none- as does beware the Military Industrial Complex-

SMH- it's all Trumps fault- :lol:
It is Trump's fault because he's the one currently sitting in the Oval Office. He wanted the job. He got the job. He's the bossman.
Now he's the one in charge so HE gets the blame when things go down the crapper and he gets the praise.....IF and WHEN he ever does something decent and honorable. Which will be NEVER.
He isn't capable. He's made an extremely reckless decision and it will become part of his undoing.