This announcement by Trump has to be made illegal

Mar 2019
Texas
That is conspiracy.

It would only stick if it was actually done so the more push back against this will likely back trump off from taking any such actions.

Also i thought potus only pardons brown skin peeps.

Last edited:
Jul 2008
Virginia Beach, VA
That is conspiracy.

It would only stick if it was actually done so the more push back against this will likely back trump off from taking any such actions.

Also i thought potus only pardons brown skin peeps.
You don’t need to commit the crime to be guilty of a conspiracy to commit a crime.

Jul 2008
Virginia Beach, VA
And what if the moron breaks the law, but doesn't get indicted until someone else is president?
A president can issue a “pre emptive” pardon. That is what Ford did for Nixon. Nixon had not even been indicted when Ford gave him a pardon.

NOW, THEREFORE, I, GERALD R. FORD, PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, pursuant to the pardon power conferred upon me by Article II, Section 2, of the Constitution, have granted and by these presents do grant a full, free, and absolute pardon unto Richard Nixon for all offenses against the United States which he, Richard Nixon, has committed or may have committed or taken part in during the period from January 20, 1969 through August 9, 1974.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
There's a new standard among US Presidents.

If it's not illegal, who gives a shit.
There's a new standard in the legacy media today... you can make as many accusations as you like no matter how preposterous.they are as long as you follow it w/ something like "sources say"

Last edited: