This announcement by Trump has to be made illegal

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
So you think it’s “preposterous” that Trump offered to give this guy a pardon? You obviously have not been paying close attention (actually ANY attention) to the kind of man Trump is.

You don't want POTUS to have the ability to pardon people?

Call your Congressman

Jul 2008
Virginia Beach, VA

Call your Congressman
Once again, not answering the question that was asked.
Do you think it is preposterous that Trump might have offered a pardon to someone to entice them to break the law?

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
Once again, not answering the question that was asked.
Do you think it is preposterous that Trump might have offered a pardon to someone to entice them to break the law?
Oh, lets try again

I don't care

Call your Congressman

Feel better?

Should we now derail this thread so we can talk about gun confiscation, global cooling or Christians?

Jul 2008
Virginia Beach, VA
Oh, lets try again

I don't care

Call your Congressman

Feel better?

Should we now derail this thread so we can talk about gun confiscation, global cooling or Christians?
We should continue to talk about the possibility that the President of the United States offered an enticement to someone to break the law.
You have now officially put yourself in the camp of “Not caring” if the President (any president) does that. So if the President offers a professional assasin a pardon to kill his opponent then you wouldn’t care?

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
We should continue to talk about the possibility that the President of the United States offered an enticement to someone to break the law.
You have now officially put yourself in the camp of “Not caring” if the President (any president) does that. So if the President offers a professional assasin a pardon to kill his opponent then you wouldn’t care?

Well that would be silly. We have learned from experience that POTUS uses murder robots to kill indiscriminately (see obama) why would they ever need to hire a professional assassin. What would be more interesting is if they were to unleash the efforts of their alphabet agencies to wage political warfare on an opponent. Now if they were to do something like that that would be much more terrifying than pardoning a single person over a single law.

Jul 2008
Virginia Beach, VA
Well that would be silly. We have learned from experience that POTUS uses murder robots to kill indiscriminately (see obama) why would they ever need to hire a professional assassin. What would be more interesting is if they were to unleash the efforts of their alphabet agencies to wage political warfare on an opponent. Now if they were to do something like that that would be much more terrifying than pardoning a single person over a single law.
Let me see, you asked, “Should we now derail this thread to talk about gun confiscation, global cooling or Christians?”

I answered “No, we should continue to talk about the possibility that the President of the United States offered someone an enticement to break the law”

And your response? An attempt to derail the conversation to Obama and his use of drones which has nothing to do with this conversation.

The idea of the President offering a pardon to ANYONE to break ANY law (or laws) should be terrifying, but you’ve already let us all know that you don’t care.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
Let me see, you asked, “Should we now derail this thread to talk about gun confiscation, global cooling or Christians?”

I answered “No, we should continue to talk about the possibility that the President of the United States offered someone an enticement to break the law”

And your response? An attempt to derail the conversation to Obama and his use of drones which has nothing to do with this conversation.

The idea of the President offering a pardon to ANYONE to break ANY law (or laws) should be terrifying, but you’ve already let us all know that you don’t care.

You asked specifically about the POTUS murdering american citizens. This has happened it the very recent past. No pardon needed.

Jul 2008
Virginia Beach, VA
You asked specifically about the POTUS murdering american citizens. This has happened it the very recent past. No pardon needed.
I used that as an example
I am talking about the POTUS using his position and authority to pardon as an enticement to get someone to break the law.

Or do you just want to derail this conversation away from that topic?