This announcement by Trump has to be made illegal

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
I used that as an example
I am talking about the POTUS using his position and authority to pardon as an enticement to get someone to break the law.

Or do you just want to derail this conversation away from that topic?

Polititions are criminals. I like the fact thst trump blatantly taunts this in the face of the populous. This is nothing new.

By the end of his second and final term on January 20, 2017, United States PresidentBarack Obama had exercised his constitutional power to grant executive clemency—that is, "pardon, commutation of sentence, remission of fine or restitution, and reprieve"[1]—to 1,927 individuals convicted of federal crimes. Of the acts of clemency, 1,715 were commutations (including 504 life sentences) and 212 were pardons.[2] Most individuals granted executive clemency by Obama had been convicted on drug charges,[3] and had received lengthy and sometimes mandatory sentences at the height of the war on drugs.[4]

Obama holds the record for the largest single-day use of the clemency power, granting 330 commutations on January 19, 2017, his last full day in office.[5][6] He also issued more commutations than the past 13 presidents combined.[2][7]

List of people granted executive clemency by Barack Obama - Wikipedia

You just hate trump so you pretend to be outraged by his actions. I find it amusing.

Jul 2008
Virginia Beach, VA
Polititions are criminals. I like the fact thst trump blatantly taunts this in the face of the populous. This is nothing new.

By the end of his second and final term on January 20, 2017, United States PresidentBarack Obama had exercised his constitutional power to grant executive clemency—that is, "pardon, commutation of sentence, remission of fine or restitution, and reprieve"[1]—to 1,927 individuals convicted of federal crimes. Of the acts of clemency, 1,715 were commutations (including 504 life sentences) and 212 were pardons.[2] Most individuals granted executive clemency by Obama had been convicted on drug charges,[3] and had received lengthy and sometimes mandatory sentences at the height of the war on drugs.[4]

Obama holds the record for the largest single-day use of the clemency power, granting 330 commutations on January 19, 2017, his last full day in office.[5][6] He also issued more commutations than the past 13 presidents combined.[2][7]

List of people granted executive clemency by Barack Obama - Wikipedia

You just hate trump so you pretend to be outraged by his actions. I find it amusing.
Once again you attempt to derail the conversation to Obama because you can’t defend Trump.

You are comparing apples to oranges. Obama pardoned people without enticing them to break the law.
This topic is about Trump promising a future pardon in order to entice someone break the law.
Either you can see the difference or you’re a troll or an idiot.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
Once again you attempt to derail the conversation to Obama because you can’t defend Trump.

You are comparing apples to oranges. Obama pardoned people without enticing them to break the law.
This topic is about Trump promising a future pardon in order to entice someone break the law.
Either you can see the difference or you’re a troll or an idiot.

You just don't get what im saying. This has surely been a practice for as long as POTUS has had the power to pardon. Trump just did it openly in front of the people. I dig that. You want to pretend that your government is squeaky clean i believe they are all criminals. I find it refreshing that trump is bringing this out in the sunlight.

Jul 2008
Virginia Beach, VA
You just don't get what im saying. This has surely been a practice for as long as POTUS has had the power to pardon. Trump just did it openly in front of the people. I dig that. You want to pretend that your government is squeaky clean i believe they are all criminals. I find it refreshing that trump is bringing this out in the sunlight.
I find it even more scary that he is bringing it out to the open and you don’t care.
I guess Trump was right. He could shoot someone in the middle of 5th Avenue and he wouldn’t loose a single voter. It’s sad that a significant portion of the population will turn a blind eye to corruption in order to get their agenda passed.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
I find it even more scary that he is bringing it out to the open and you don’t care.
I guess Trump was right. He could shoot someone in the middle of 5th Avenue and he wouldn’t loose a single voter. It’s sad that a significant portion of the population will turn a blind eye to corruption in order to get their agenda passed.

Who said i don't care? I applaud it. In fact it was a primary reason i supported him running in the first place.

Sunlight is the greatest disinfectant.