This Country Is Tearing Apart At The Very Seams

Dec 2015
Arizona
Yes I am. For Canada.
Come again??? Are you a Candian citizen? Do you vote in Canada? Are you an elected member of the legislative body---of Canada? Are you Justin Trudeau parading as a Chicagoan?
Because if you are NOT any of those things, I'm not sure HOW you expect to change laws or lifestyles in Canada.

Reactions: se7en
May 2018
none
Come again??? Are you a Candian citizen? Do you vote in Canada? Are you an elected member of the legislative body---of Canada? Are you Justin Trudeau parading as a Chicagoan?
Because if you are NOT any of those things, I'm not sure HOW you expect to change laws or lifestyles in Canada.
I don't believe he even lives in Chicago, probably a suburb. How could he stand to live in the city and see married gay people holding hands and gay married people pushing strollers? That would give him nightmares for the rest of his life. We also have a free clinic where people can get medical care. Ya know, we pay taxes to support that. Marijuana is now legal. Good god, its a liberal paradise. IF he lives in the city, he has to be losing his mind.

• Haha
Reactions: Clara007
Dec 2018
New England
You don't live in Canada, and therefore have no say in how they decide to run their country. You might want to visit though, to see how an actual civilized, reasonable society functions.
Yet you seem to be supporting Canadian RNG’s say in how America should by run. Why is that?

Jul 2015
chicago
Yeah, but then we'd probably get Citizens United and an Electoral College. Our country has enough problems without that kind of crap.

When you not only accept but in fact embrace a president who lies continuously, do you expect anyone to listen to your advice?
How exactly would having real free speech give you a constitutional provision of an electoral college? That makes no sense.,

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
The rich are dividing us to distract from the fact their heads should be on guillotines for how they have robbed this country and suck every penny out of their companies. Insane profits, wages are terrible, continue to send manufacturing overseas for their own greed, pressuring politicians to pass laws to screw the people more so they can make even more profits

ACtually, I'd say Fox news.
Yup, while the .01 percenters are stuffing millions and billions into their offshore bank accounts, Graham, who's making $18/hr is told how great things are for him cause he got a 2.9 percent raise.

Let them eat cake, 2020 version.

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
How exactly would having real free speech give you a constitutional provision of an electoral college? That makes no sense.,
The SC ruled on Citizens United based on the fact that not allowing people to buy politicians was infringing their Ist amendment rights.

• Angry
Jul 2015
chicago
The SC ruled on Citizens United based on the fact that not allowing people to buy politicians was infringing their Ist amendment rights.
I asked you about the electoral college. Why are you talking about Citizens United?