This Headline Is Describing the President of the United States. Does the GOP Really Truly Sincerely NOT CARE?!?!?

Dec 2006
New Haven, CT
The Washington Post fact-checked Trump's USA Today column. They struggled to find a single honest sentence.

President Trump's USA Today op-ed lacerating Democrats' push for Medicare-for-all on Wednesday used his signature hyperbolic flair, including claims that health care as we know it would be "forced to die" and that Democrats want to recreate Venezuela.

But The Washington Post's fact checker found that the op-ed was even worse than merely hyperbolic. "Almost every sentence contained a misleading statement or a falsehood," the Post concluded. The single-payer health-care plan as outlined by Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) would expand services for seniors, not "take away benefits that seniors have paid for their entire lives," as Trump posited.

Fact checker Glenn Kessler also pointed out that health insurance premiums have not, in fact, gone down on average, and Trump did not keep his promise to bolster protections for pre-existing conditions. Where Trump blames Democrats, the Post blames the efficacy of health-care providers; where Trump claims seniors will be disproportionately harmed, the Post describes the opposite. When Trump, or his ghostwriter, inexplicably ropes in the calls to abolish Immigration and Customs Enforcement, Kessler reminds him that it's far from a widely held view.

Trump's warning that the "Democratic plan would inevitably lead to the massive rationing of health care" is nothing more than a "Chicken Little" style "scare scenario," Kessler determines. Read the point-by-point dismantling of Trump's rhetoric at The Washington Post.

Dec 2015
Arizona
The Washington Post fact-checked Trump's USA Today column. They struggled to find a single honest sentence.

President Trump's USA Today op-ed lacerating Democrats' push for Medicare-for-all on Wednesday used his signature hyperbolic flair, including claims that health care as we know it would be "forced to die" and that Democrats want to recreate Venezuela.

But The Washington Post's fact checker found that the op-ed was even worse than merely hyperbolic. "Almost every sentence contained a misleading statement or a falsehood," the Post concluded. The single-payer health-care plan as outlined by Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) would expand services for seniors, not "take away benefits that seniors have paid for their entire lives," as Trump posited.

Fact checker Glenn Kessler also pointed out that health insurance premiums have not, in fact, gone down on average, and Trump did not keep his promise to bolster protections for pre-existing conditions. Where Trump blames Democrats, the Post blames the efficacy of health-care providers; where Trump claims seniors will be disproportionately harmed, the Post describes the opposite. When Trump, or his ghostwriter, inexplicably ropes in the calls to abolish Immigration and Customs Enforcement, Kessler reminds him that it's far from a widely held view.

Trump's warning that the "Democratic plan would inevitably lead to the massive rationing of health care" is nothing more than a "Chicken Little" style "scare scenario," Kessler determines. Read the point-by-point dismantling of Trump's rhetoric at The Washington Post.

Of course they don't care. They didn't care in 2016, 2017, 2018 and they won't care in 2019 or 2020. There are dozens of Republicans who detest Trump but don't have the courage/ethics to say so. The GOP controls this country--lock, stock and barrel. They aren't interested in our checks and balances. They aren't interested in truth or facts. The truth is they LOVE the power but have no idea how to govern. They thrive on moving backward, hoping to return to a time when white wealthy men got to do whatever they wanted. This is selfish, self-serving group who delights in an ignorant bully for a president. They hold their collective noses and do the president's bidding. It's sickening.
AND BTW, it is THEY who are the victims---don't cha know? Have you seen the latest from Melania? "I'm the most bullied person on the planet." It's a contagious disease.

Oct 2010
Colorado
Of course they don't care. They didn't care in 2016, 2017, 2018 and they won't care in 2019 or 2020. There are dozens of Republicans who detest Trump but don't have the courage/ethics to say so. The GOP controls this country--lock, stock and barrel. They aren't interested in our checks and balances. They aren't interested in truth or facts. The truth is they LOVE the power but have no idea how to govern. They thrive on moving backward, hoping to return to a time when white wealthy men got to do whatever they wanted. This is selfish, self-serving group who delights in an ignorant bully for a president. They hold their collective noses and do the president's bidding. It's sickening.
AND BTW, it is THEY who are the victims---don't cha know? Have you seen the latest from Melania? "I'm the most bullied person on the planet." It's a contagious disease.
Yes I did see that, and whatever respect I had for her, and I've tried to keep the door open, evaporated with that comment. She's infected with the same disease DJ has.

"I'm the most bullied person on the planet?"

Because people have pointed out that visiting Africa while dressed inn colonial era fashion is ...... well, clueless?

The Trumps are a matching pair, although Melania definitely, according to DJ, has slipped past her "Best by" date.

Dec 2006
New Haven, CT
Is Melania ever even visible except for occasions she has a new ensemble to show off?

If she doesn't want to have her clothes critiqued, she might like to actually do something beside wear clothes and doing nothing while wearing them.

Dec 2013
Everything is going to be OK
Is Melania ever even visible except for occasions she has a new ensemble to show off?

If she doesn't want to have her clothes critiqued, she might like to actually do something beside wear clothes and doing nothing while wearing them.

I love when you leftists attack her.