This is how terrorists are created

Jul 2019
Georgia
It is their problem not ours. That is what Trump said, and he did. You bitching about it will not change it. As in, you have made your point. What is next, more of the same?
again, you think a massive resurgence of ISIS is of no threat to the US?

so you're against Islam, unless it's ISIS, which makes them harmless?

assbackwards, bud

Reactions: GluteusMaximus
Jul 2019
Georgia
lol, obama pulling us out caused the vaccume, the bush administration created the environment for it to happen.

Just like hillary and obama created ISIS by dismissing them as a non thread and supporting the arab spring.
this is what I was talking about earlier

constantly defending trump, by bashing his political enemies, on the reg, is a sure sign of a trumper

just embrace it :)

Sep 2019
NYC

constantly defending trump, by bashing his political enemies, on the reg, is a sure sign of a trumper

oh so critisizing democrats makes me a trump supporter. You are trying to convince me you are an idiot, I'm not buying the act... hahahaha... seriously. How can I critisize democrats without you thinking I worship trump?

splan dat shit.

I supported obama's withdrawal, even though it created a vaccum. I disagreed with his surge, I disagreed with trumps surge in afganistan.

It's not bashing your gods, it's being consistent on principles.

May 2018
USA

It's so funny when guys try to pretend they are "independent" when they quote rightwing agitprop almost verbatim from Limbaugh, Trump, etc. Don't they realize just saying "mainstream media" is a dead giveaway?

Reactions: se7en and Hollywood