This is how terrorists are created

Jul 2019
Georgia
oh so critisizing democrats makes me a trump supporter. You are trying to convince me you are an idiot, I'm not buying the act... hahahaha... seriously. How can I critisize democrats without you thinking I worship trump?

splan dat shit.

I supported obama's withdrawal, even though it created a vaccum. I disagreed with his surge, I disagreed with trumps surge in afganistan.

It's not bashing your gods, it's being consistent on principles.
constantly whatabouting Hillary and Obama in defense of trump makes you a trump supporter.

unfortunately I have experience dealing with closet trumpers, so I know one when I see one.

Reactions: GluteusMaximus
Sep 2019
NYC
constantly whatabouting Hillary and Obama in defense of trump makes you a trump supporter.

unfortunately I have experience dealing with closet trumpers, so I know one when I see one.

Well, it will not end well for you, I promise. ;)

It's sad to see you dependent class collectivists not thinking for yourselves.

Why do you think, you never answered, that if I supported trump, I'd not admit it, while arguing in his defense? Do you think you intimidate me into not admitting something? why would I be coy of the fact, if it were a fact?

I have no problem critisizing trump, I just think the left have been idiots about it. you look like fools mouth foaming like dutiful little lemmings to the boilerplate talking points fed to you by people who think you are useful idiots.

You are being used, and you are ok with it.

• Haha
Reactions: se7en
Sep 2019
NYC
Kurds are left on their own.

they have at least 11,000 ISL warriors imprisoned

they're going to have to bail without our support

11,000 ISL warriors released.

this isn't rocket surgery

lol.... dead head waxing military logic with a viking.,... I fucking love it! ;)

The kurds should slaughter them.

Reactions: coldjoint
Sep 2019
NYC
He may not even be a Trump supporter, but is someone who simply posts just to troll He would argue the sky is not really blue just to argue with liberals.

Why is it you people think anything said to you that hurts your feelings or don't like is trolling? Don't you think mouth foaming and calling everyone you disagree with a trumpanzee would be more trolling than simply pointing out your hypocrisy when it comes to say obama vs trump?

Sep 2014
On the outside, trickling down on the Insiders
Use Kurds for our own gain, then abandon them to be slaughtered. Say hello to future jihadists. Just like what happened in Afghanistan, use the people to do our bidding, then abandon them and leave them in hands of warlords and eventual Taliban. Invading Iraq and killing so many innocent people lead to rise in ISIS and a huge pool of angry people looking for revenge.

Exactly the meddling in middle eastern affairs and screwing supposed allies over when they no longer of use to the US that leads to anger about the US and the west.

And rightfully so. But the blind, head up ass phony patriots will never acknowledge the facts
Turks on a Tuffet

Terrorists are born that way; it is a genetic defect. Besides, the Kurds have been terrorists for decades; only supporting them when they fight international terrorists and then letting them do their inter-ethnic thing all on their own won't transform them into anything they aren't already anyway.

Reactions: coldjoint