This is how Warren goes down in flames

Sep 2019
Here
Talk about toxic. You can't get anymore toxic than Hitlery Klinton. And apparently her and Warren are pretty tight. Glad to know this. I post this link on another thread. But I think it deserves it's own.

Warren using Clinton as confidant in potential face-off with Trump
Elizabeth Warren has quietly turned to Hillary Clinton as the Democratic presidential primary heats up.

The Massachusetts senator, one of more than a dozen Democrats running for president, has remained in contact with the 2016 Democratic nominee, NBC reported Saturday.

Both camps have kept quiet about what the two women have discussed and how many times they have spoken since their previously reported conversation around the time Warren, 70, launched her presidential bid.

A person close to Clinton, 71, said the contact between the two has been “substantial enough to merit attention.”

And the NBC report.
Warren and Clinton talk behind the scenes as 2020 race intensifies
Analysis: Neither camp wants to talk about it, but the two women have recently grown closer.

Say buh bye to Elizabeth Warren.

Sep 2019
Here
With two threads on Warren just today, I see she worries you. GOOD!!!! LOL!!!!!
I'm glad I could brighten you day.

You're welcome.

Let me guess, you have no problem with Klinton either, right? At least not now that her and Warren are BFF's.

Dec 2015
Arizona
We can just add this (if true) to the very long list of why Warren is a winning candidate. Warren is using the old adage, "THE enemy of my enemy is my FRIEND". Clinton will be a good mentor to Warren....but I'm guessing the alliance started long before Warren declared her candidacy.
Even so, Clinton does not support Warren's healthcare plan and she's not a fan of the wealth tax---so they can't be too cozy. Clinton will be a necessary advocate for Warren, encouraging the party BigWigs to pour money into Warren's coffers. They don't have to agree on everything. They just have to agree on ONE THING: Beat Trump and you can bet Hillary is chomping at the bit.
Clinton wants to be ON THE RECORD as she supports someone who could be our first woman president and why not?
Warren is a very strong candidate.

Jun 2018
South Dakota
Warren is what Hills wished she coulda/shoulda been. Warren is showing a weakness of character in allying with the Klintons.

Reactions: YoursTruly
Jun 2018
South Dakota
Hitlery is trying hard to worm her way back into the WH. If she makes it, what happens to Wild Willy? He becomes another victim of Rock Creek Park.

Reactions: YoursTruly