This is Probably a Dumb Question, But Where is All This Money Coming From?

Mar 2020
Woodlands, Texas
For the Stimulus I mean are they really just going to print it because that is what people are telling me.
Can they just do that like ok here's money, here's money, here's money?
Why couldn't anyone just do that to pay for their stuff also if the money looked the same?
I know its against the law I know what counterfeiting is but what I mean is how would that hurt anything if the counterfeiter got away with it?

Mar 2020
Woodlands, Texas
Hi Lee, that's what I keep telling my peeps.
You mean we're borrowing the money right and so it isn't just crank up the presses or magically create money electronically.
They do print bills and create electronic money but my understanding is that they do it to keep up with economic growth.
If they did not do that we'd have de-flation which is way worse than inflation.

Mar 2020
Land of Freedom
For the Stimulus I mean are they really just going to print it because that is what people are telling me.
Can they just do that like ok here's money, here's money, here's money?
Why couldn't anyone just do that to pay for their stuff also if the money looked the same?
I know its against the law I know what counterfeiting is but what I mean is how would that hurt anything if the counterfeiter got away with it?
The money is coming from nowhere. It appears from out of thin air. Your next lesson will be about Fractional Reserve Banking. Read but DO NOT listen to a thing anyone says after this with the exception of flops and NatMorton since it is doubtful any of them will know.

I am a bit busy today but will get back to this. As for why I tell you not to listen to them...

Why would you listen to people who think a check for $1000 is big money and are salivating when thinking of how they can now buy the newest Playstation as soon as the lockdown is over and they are temporarily freed from house arrest. Understand what I mean?

Mar 2020
Woodlands, Texas
That's what I thought ifoundit. :yes:

So that's almost four trillion, right? sorry Im too comfortable right now to go get a calculator. :D
So, if just the one bill that the senate passed today is 2.2 trillion thats more than half of what we already owe right?

What I don't get and why my RW relatives keep telling me "oh the govment is just going to create it, dumbass" and I don't know how to answer is this: how are these countries going to come up with another 2.2 trillion to lend us when most of them are just as fucked up as we are if not more?

Tell me if I'm sounding stupid I sure felt stupid when I couldn't answer them.

Reactions: Lyzza
Mar 2020
Land of Freedom
Lee, I want to hear what you have to say, I don't let FreeToChoose boss me around.
My girl, I am a bit busy with some stuff today but here is a mini-lesson for now:

Mar 2020
Woodlands, Texas
Unfortunately MY BOY, that has nothing to do with the question I asked.
Did you mean to copy and paste something else but got to excited to think straight looking at all those women you claim are out partying with you?

Reactions: Lyzza and se7en
Mar 2020
Land of Freedom
Perhaps. But remember our deal.

And I don't party with women. I am the monogamous type. One woman, one love.

The link is for you because you had an issue with Bubba, make sense now?