This is Who the GOP Claims to Represent

Dec 2006
New Haven, CT
Below is the link to the Go Fund Me account for the man with terminal cancer whose wife had to go back to work to pay for it and was murdered at Santa Fe High School the other day.

https://www.gofundme.com/lung-stem-cell-treatment-for-ipf

Cynthia Tisdale was a substitute teacher at Sante Fe High School, where she was murdered last week. She went back to work as a substitute after her husband was diagnosed with cancer and needed expensive treatments.

Apr 2013
Left coast
Don't try that with me. I'm not a bufoon and your no idiot. I think you know well what I meant.
No, I honestly don't. The only way I can explain christians ascribing all good outcomes to god's intervention but then saying all bad outcomes are due to "free will" or whatever is simply doublethink. Totally irrational.

You can't have it both ways.

Panther

Forum Staff
Jul 2013
North Texas
No, I honestly don't. The only way I can explain christians ascribing all good outcomes to god's intervention but then saying all bad outcomes are due to "free will" or whatever is simply doublethink. Totally irrational.

You can't have it both ways.
So, what do you want from me? A sermon? Do you want me to share my religious beliefs so that they can get called irrational and mocked? Or does anyone care for my sincerity? If so, then my trust in people here needs to be built up first.

Apr 2013
Left coast
So, what do you want from me? A sermon? Do you want me to share my religious beliefs so that they can get called irrational and mocked? Or does anyone care for my sincerity? If so, then my trust in people here needs to be built up first.
Belief in the god of the bible is, IMO irrational. And I really object to that constant irrationality.

IMO it is one of the things that leads to disrespect and condemnation of science, among other negatives.

You chose to engage me when I commented that this cancer is god's will. Well, justify your position.

Panther

Forum Staff
Jul 2013
North Texas
Belief in the god of the bible is, IMO irrational. And I really object to that constant irrationality.

IMO it is one of the things that leads to disrespect and condemnation of science, among other negatives.

You chose to engage me when I commented that this cancer is god's will. Well, justify your position.
I will engage when i wish, how i wish and with whom i wish. I will not be badgered or trolled into giving a response that will be ridiculed, mocked or dismissed.

I do not trust you.