This kind of b.s. is why anti-gay discrimination must be nipped in the bud

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
I've said this before. But I loved a line a historian once said.

"A normal person is one who you don't know well enough yet."

Reactions: 2 people

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
I've said this before. But I loved a line a historian once said.

"A normal person is one who you don't know well enough yet."

KnightOfSappho

Forum Staff
Feb 2007
New York
Never said it was however I am compelled by God to defend the Faith, and the word of God which is what I do.
When people misrepresent the word of God I will defend the word.

1. Jude 1:3 Dear friends, although I was very eager to write to you about the salvation we share, I felt compelled to write and urge you to contend for the faith that was once for all entrusted to God’s holy people.

2. 1 Peter 3:15 but honor the Messiah as Lord in your hearts. Always be ready to give a defense to anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you.

3. 2 Corinthians 10:5 We destroy arguments and every lofty opinion raised against the knowledge of God, and take every thought captive to obey Christ

4. Psalm 94:16 Who will rise up for me against the wicked? Who will take a stand for me against evildoers?

5. Titus 1:9 He must be devoted to the trustworthy message we teach. Then he can use these accurate teachings to encourage people and correct those who oppose the word.
1. A line justifying writing the letter. Purposely used out of context.

2. Always be ready to give a defense to anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you. No one has asked you and you have been offensive in addition to intrusive.

3. This was in reference to Christians dealing with other Christians.

4. This is a biblical poem in reverence to GOD, NOT a set of commands. You are, again, purposely pulling out of context.

5. No one has appointed you to be an elder for this tribe.

May 2018
none
1st

Here is my post. The one you quoted for your post.

Your reading comprehension skills are terrible

Then i wrote this

So what was the point of your post besides to just look foolish?
Rrriiighhhhttt. Pretend that you didn't mean to imply that this was rampant among gay people. The big problem for you is, you had nothing but a blog post and a few anecdotes. The articles you linked to referred to this kind of thing happening in straight clubs with no mention of gay people at all.

Do I need to repost the links you gave again?

Last edited:
Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
Rrriiighhhhttt. Pretend that you didn't mean to imply that this was rampant among gay people. The big problem for you is, you had nothing but a blog post and a few anecdotes. The articles you linked to referred to this kind of thing happening in straight clubs with no mention of gay people at all.

Do I need to repost the links you gave again?
Nope, that is just what you read into it, probably because you have some sort of victim mentality. My point was gay men do occasionally go after straight men just as gay women do go after straight women and straight men after gay women so on and so forth sometimes very aggressively. It never bothered me as i am very secure in my sexuality and could give a shit less if someone is gay or straight or Mormon. Same goes w/ the majority of the people i associate w/ who are 50 or under. Start running into the boomers and late gen-Xers and they start getting weirded out by it. I think that is just a generational thing.

Jul 2008
Virginia Beach, VA
Homosexuality in the animal world is about dominant, animals do not have the same cognitive skills as humans you dolt. Our superior brain function separates us from the animals.

Studies can be skewed to show what you want them to.
Agreed, humans have superior cognitive skills but your Bible says we should ignore them and just follow the orders of the Bible.

Another reason we need to outgrow religion.

Reason teaches us to do what is right no matter what we are told.
Religion teaches us to do what are told no matter what is right.

Reactions: 4 people
May 2018
none
Nope, that is just what you read into it, probably because you have some sort of victim mentality. My point was gay men do occasionally go after straight men just as gay women do go after straight women and straight men after gay women so on and so forth sometimes very aggressively. It never bothered me as i am very secure in my sexuality and could give a shit less if someone is gay or straight or Mormon. Same goes w/ the majority of the people i associate w/ who are 50 or under. Start running into the boomers and late gen-Xers and they start getting weirded out by it. I think that is just a generational thing.
Victim mentality?!! Don't make me laugh! The one claiming to be a victim of gay men is you. I've never been roofied or anything else. I don't hit on straight guys, but I have been hit on by straight guys many, many times. I'm sure there are gay guys who hit on straight guys. That was never the issue in the first place.

Reactions: 1 person