This poll should scare the heck out of Democrats and scare the total crap out of the TDS sufferers

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
May 2018
USA
Trump in Dead Heats With Biden and Sanders, Half of Voters “Silently” Support Trump

Nearly half of all likely voters are “silent” Trump supporters. Half disagree (strongly and somewhat disagree combined) that they have to hide their support of the president on certain issues. This number has increased 9 percent since we last polled this topic.

Add The "Silent supporter" with the VOCAL supporters..

you do the math
Why should that poll scare Democrats? It's shows 49% agree with Trump "on certain issues". Firstly, I know MATH isn't a priority in Red States where Republicans have destroyed the educational system, but that means 51% DO NOT AGREE WITH TRUMP "on certain issues". LOL, talk about weasel words..."agree on certain issues". That is a far cry from saying they'll vote for the imbecile.

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
Why should that poll scare Democrats? It's shows 49% agree with Trump "on certain issues". Firstly, I know MATH isn't a priority in Red States where Republicans have destroyed the educational system, but that means 51% DO NOT AGREE WITH TRUMP "on certain issues". LOL, talk about weasel words..."agree on certain issues". That is a far cry from saying they'll vote for the imbecile.
Remembere 2012.. only 46% supported Obama on the issues

In 2004, only 45% supported Bush.

Remember Bubba the Rapist and Chief only got 46% of the Vote.

so 49% is significant... With a 8% of undecided. (Hmm that means Trump only has to get 1 out of the 8... While Democrat have to get 7 out of the 8.

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
If I were a trump supporter, I'd silently support him too

it's gotta be embarrassing to admit it

Not embarrassing.. Unlike the TDS Nutcases (many that are in this forum) have called for VIOLENCE against ANYONE that supports trump.

So what has happened is the TDS CROWD has Grown the support for Trump..

What is imbarrassing is having to admit you have swallowed the Lies of the Fake media.... Faster that Stormy Daniels swallows on set.

Jul 2019
Georgia
Not embarrassing.. Unlike the TDS Nutcases (many that are in this forum) have called for VIOLENCE against ANYONE that supports trump.

So what has happened is the TDS CROWD has Grown the support for Trump..

What is imbarrassing is having to admit you have swallowed the Lies of the Fake media.... Faster that Stormy Daniels swallows on set.
who on this forum has called for VIOLENCE against ANYONE who supports trump?

I know I'm relatively new here, but I have not seen that here.

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
Aug 2019
Albuquerque, NM
Trump in Dead Heats With Biden and Sanders, Half of Voters “Silently” Support Trump

Nearly half of all likely voters are “silent” Trump supporters. Half disagree (strongly and somewhat disagree combined) that they have to hide their support of the president on certain issues. This number has increased 9 percent since we last polled this topic.

Add The "Silent supporter" with the VOCAL supporters..

you do the math
Maybe if it wasn't some bogus website

Dec 2006
New Haven, CT
who on this forum has called for VIOLENCE against ANYONE who supports trump?

I know I'm relatively new here, but I have not seen that here.
Nobody has.

There are a few here who just say whatever they want and expect people to go with it. They think because they're dumb and gullible enough to believe everything the fat orange turd tells them, the rest of us will believe whatever they say on face value

I've been on this forum for quite a few years - nobody has ever threatened violence. Mainly because it's cause for banning from the forum.