This Thanksgiving, I’m Grateful for Donald Trump, America’s Most Honest President

Sep 2015
Brown Township, Ohio
Margret Truman was undoubtedly the worst opera singer in history so said the critic. Harry said I am going to kick his ass when he was President.
We met Harry Truman at the Truman Library in 63 and his sheer magnificence made my sister cry but Harry comforted my little sister and told me to study History. Harry also told me that i before e except after c.

Jul 2018
Trump World! Where the circus is always in town.
This Thanksgiving, I’m Grateful for Donald Trump, America’s Most Honest President
Frighteningly ridiculous.

Biased justification on steroids in the text that followed this headline.

Human's, a failed species, another shining example.

Last edited:
Oct 2010
Colorado
And Trump’s Saudi comments are just a sampling of his startling truth-telling. Other examples include:

• During a 2016 Republican presidential debate, Trump said, “Obviously the war in Iraq was a big, fat mistake. … We should have never been in Iraq. … They lied, they said there were weapons of mass destruction.” At the time, this seemed like standing up in the Vatican and declaring that the whole concept of the holy trinity is stupid. But it turned out that GOP voters weren’t bothered by Trump’s reckless accuracy.
    Furthermore, just before the 2016 election, Trump declared that America had “wasted $6 trillion on wars in the Middle East — we could have rebuilt our country twice — that have produced only more terrorism, more death, and more suffering — imagine if that money had been spent at home. … We’ve spent $6 trillion, lost thousands of lives. You could say hundreds of thousands of lives, because look at the other side also.” All of this was true (with the slight caveat that while the wars will eventually cost at least $6 trillion, we haven’t paid out all of that money yet). Trump’s reference to the huge number of foreigners our wars have killed, and implication that their deaths were a bad thing, was particularly unpresidential.
  • During the 2016 campaign, Trump referenced the strong possibility that factions of the Saudi royal family were complicit in the 9/11 attacks — in the context of the Bush administration’s decision to invade Iraq. “Who blew up the World Trade Center? It wasn’t the Iraqis. … Take a look at Saudi Arabia, open the documents,” he said on “Fox & Friends.”
    Yet more strangely for a Republican, Trump also acknowledged that George W. Bush was president in 2001 and might bear responsibility for what happened. “The CIA said there was a lot of information that something like that was going to happen,” Trump said during a CBS interview in February 2016. “Could he have done something about it? Well, his CIA said they knew about things happening.”
  • Trump has even been honest about America’s overall history. When Bill O’Reilly demanded to know what Trump thought about Vladimir Putin being a killer, Trump responded: “There are a lot of killers. You think our country’s so innocent?” On an earlier occasion when asked about Putin, Trump similarly remarked that “I think our country does plenty of killing also.”
  • Trump has also told the truth about money in politics, from the unusual position of someone with the personal experience of purchasing politicians. In a 2015 speech about Jeb Bush’s Super PAC, Trump explained, “He raises 100 million, so what does 100 million mean? A hundred million means he’s doing favors for so many people. It means lobbyists. It means special interests. It means donors. Who knows it better than me? I give to everybody. They do whatever I want.” Then, as the other Republican candidates supplicated themselves before varied billionaires, Charles and David Koch in particular, Trump repeatedly and honestly referred to them as puppets.

Four times he told "the truth."

Finding those must've taken some serious research.

Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
THERE’S NO QUESTION that Donald Trump is the most flagrantly, compulsively, and voluminously dishonest president in American history — which is saying something, given the competition. He’s probably told 27 more lies during the time it took you to read this one sentence.
The article starts with this. But the rest is not wrong either. There are at least four real truths there.

What's sad is that DJT DOESN'T REALIZE he's done it. I'm sure he didn't plan to be so honest. They "just happened" these truths were spewed out along with his daily diatribes of lies and nonsensical bullshit.