Those cheating Dems.

May 2018
Chicago
Breitbart. Find a better source.

EDIT- I read about this on other sources. Nothing was done illegally and no one cheated. The ballots were all from registered voters and valid. No rules were broken here.

Last edited:
Nov 2012
Chicago
Breitbart. Find a better source.

EDIT- I read about this on other sources. Nothing was done illegally and no one cheated. The ballots were all from registered voters and valid. No rules were broken here.
Right and if you believe that I've got bridge in Brooklyn I'd like to sell you.:rolleyes:

Nov 2005
California
The Breitbart article is crap.
It does not even try to explain what "ballot harvesting" is. :rolleyes:

Few people noticed when Gov. Jerry Brown signed the changes in AB1921 into law two years ago. In the past, California allowed only relatives or people living in the same household to drop off mail ballots for another voter. The new law allowed anyone, even a paid political campaign worker, to collect and return ballots — “harvesting” them, in political slang.
California's late votes broke big for Democrats. Here's why GOP was surprised

There is nothing heinous in this. Ergo, the Breitbart article does not even try to explain it because anybody who reads the description would realize that ballot harvesting, in and of itself, is not cheating.
And Repubs have absolutely no evidence any ballot fraud took place. So they rely on people not asking questions and assuming Breitbart is right (instead of absurd propaganda).

May 2018
Chicago
The Breitbart article is crap.
It does not even try to explain what "ballot harvesting" is. :rolleyes:

California's late votes broke big for Democrats. Here's why GOP was surprised

There is nothing heinous in this. Ergo, the Breitbart article does not even try to explain it because anybody who reads the description would realize that ballot harvesting, in and of itself, is not cheating.
And Repubs have absolutely no evidence any ballot fraud took place. So they rely on people not asking questions and assuming Breitbart is right (instead of absurd propaganda).
I don't even see what is wrong with this. Some people simply can't get to the polls, whether they are disabled or have too much work or have jobs that prevent them from being there. Every US voter deserves to be counted. This wasn't cheating, it was the exact opposite.

If the GOP can work to suppress votes, then the rest of the country can work to ensure them.

What the OP is really upset about is that people were indeed allowed to vote. Voter suppression tactics didn't work.

What really cracks me up is that the OP continues to claim to live in my city. That's really gotta chap his ass. We took over the entire state government. Why someone like him would stay here is beyond me.

Last edited:
Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
look you site briat bart that means the article is bullshit all they print is lies.. everyone knows that
Home » Breitbart

Breitbart
Has this Media Source failed a fact check? LET US KNOW HERE.
Share:
FacebookTwitterGoogle+PinterestEmailTumblrRedditLinkedInFlipboardGoogle BookmarksShare647

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE
A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, overt propaganda, poor or no sourcing to credible information and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the notes section for that source. See all Questionable sources.
Bias: Extreme Right, Propaganda, Conspiracy, Failed Fact Checks

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
Right and if you believe that I've got bridge in Brooklyn I'd like to sell you.:rolleyes:
istory

Breitbart News is a conservative news and opinion website founded in 2007 by Andrew Breitbart (1969–2012). He was a conservative commentator and entrepreneur “a former liberal from Los Angeles who became a conservative” wrote Jonah Engel Bromwich of the NY Times. Breitbart News under his leadership generated news coverage that was praised by the right for its populist, anti-establishment voice, on the left however, he was also accused of being a provocateur and misleading. Andrew Breitbart also co-founded the Huffington Post.

After Andrew Breitbart died in 2012, former investment banker for Goldman Sachs, Stephen Bannon became the executive chairman of Breitbart. Under Bannon the website became more nationalist and a vocal outlet of the alt-right movement. According to Sarah Posner from Mother Jones, during her interview with Bannon, he described Breitbart News as “a platform to the alt-right.” Bannon, who was chief executive of the Trump campaign, and then White House chief strategist for seven months before returning to Breitbart News, had stepped down from his position at Breitbart in 2018.

Larry Solov is the co-founder and CEO of Breitbart News and Alex Marlow serves as editor-in-chief.

Funded by / Ownership

After the death of Andrew Breitbart in 2012, Larry Solov became CEO and president of Breitbart News. In 2017, according to Politico, Larry Solov revealed the owner of Breitbart as “himself, founder Andrew Breitbart’s widow, Susie Breitbart, and the Republican mega donor family, the Mercers.” Further, Solov also made a statement that he wants “to disclose as little as possible about financial and ownership structure.”

Analysis / Bias

Breitbart consist of various sections called Big Government, Big Journalism, Big Hollywood, National Security, Tech, Sports, and Wired.

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
Breitbart uses sensational emotionally loaded language in their headlines such as “Obama Loses 2 Million+ Followers During Twitter Fake Account Purge.” They utilize sources such as tabloid entertainment magazine Variety, and credible sources such as Bloomberg. as well as factually mixed sources such as the Daily Mail. Under the Big Hollywood section they publish tabloid stories such as “Fashion Notes: Melania Trump is Posh and Proper for Final Day in England” utilizing fashion sources such as farfetch.com

In general, the majority of published stories favor the right and are highly pro-Trump in tone and story selection.

A factual search reveals numerous failed fact checks by IFCN Fact Checkers. Here are just a few of many as an example: