Thoughts and prayers

Jul 2019
Georgia
I generally put America's gun epidemic in the back of my mind only to think about it just once a day some days when I pick my son up from school and have to be let in through the bulletproof glass doors by someone with a camera and a button upstairs. Which I'm super grateful for. They ain't gone fuck with my son's school. Nothing else I can do about it from a personal standpoint

Anyway. This song, live, last night woke me.

Reactions: right to left
Feb 2020
Kalifornia
The only thing to do at this point is repeal the 2nd Amendment.

Gun-Free zones and Gun control doesn't work on criminals.

Reactions: Manny Simms
Jul 2019
Georgia
The only thing to do at this point is repeal the 2nd Amendment.

Gun-Free zones and Gun control doesn't work on criminals.
or, I dunno................like maybe pass constitutional laws that kind of make it harder for psychopaths to buy a mass murder weapon?.......dunno just spitballing here.....kind of don't want to be murdered for having a life over here, but that's just me.

Jul 2019
Georgia
these lyrics are the point of the song though

The Flat Earthist realized as he flew through the skies
The curve of the horizon as he fell
He saw the world was round just before he hit the ground
And gravity called out to close the deal

Jul 2019
Georgia
holy shit I'm just now finding out about the Miller Coors shooting yesterday that killed 6

we're desensitized

not even tossing out thoughts and prayers anymore

Feb 2020
Kalifornia
Shooter was black and used 2 handguns - not assault an weapon.

The story doesn't fit into the left's hair-on-fire-gun-grabber narrative.

Story suppressed by MSM. No surprises there.

Jul 2019
Georgia
Shooter was black and used 2 handguns - not assault an weapon.

The story doesn't fit into the left's hair-on-fire-gun-grabber narrative.

Story suppressed by MSM. No surprises there.
quick google tells me it's all over "MSM"

I don't watch MSM so that doesn't really have anything to do with me missing the news.

I don't really think race or type of gun matters to the loved ones of the 6 people who lost their lives either.

Reactions: imaginethat
Sep 2019
Louisville, Ky
It is to the point in this country that the wise and effective thing to do anymore is simply avoiding people. Between guns and disease there seems no other logical option as no place is safe anymore.

Reactions: Manny Simms
Feb 2020
Kalifornia
I don't really think race or type of gun matters to the loved ones of the 6 people who lost their lives either.
I agree.

I just pointed out the reason the story is being suppressed.

If the shooter had been white, and used an AR 15 to kill those 5 people, it would be the lead story.

Jan 2020
Congo Free State, Africa
It is to the point in this country that the wise and effective thing to do anymore is simply avoiding people. Between guns and disease there seems no other logical option as no place is safe anymore.
Brave new world, huh? I'm glad I'm old and left the "civilized" world behind. Most of the Greatest Generation have died and they're spinning in their graves.

Reactions: tecoyah