Thousands signed a letter saying Trump was not welcome in Pittsburgh. He plans to visit anyway.

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
Thousands signed a letter saying Trump was not welcome in Pittsburgh. He plans to visit anyway. More than 35,000 people have signed an open letter to President Trump from the leaders of a Pittsburgh-based Jewish group who say the president will not be welcome in the city unless he denounces white nationalism and stops “targeting” minorities after a mass shooting Saturday at a local synagogue left 11 dead. Thousands signed a letter saying Trump was not welcome in Pittsburgh. He plans to visit anyway.

Dec 2015
Arizona
Yep more left wingers mongering hate and division. SHOCKER...

Jeffery Myers the Rabbi of the synagogue says he WELCOMES trump..

So once again bill sands you have proven it is the left wing and democrats that are mongering hate.

Pittsburgh Rabbi Welcomes Trump to Visit After Shooting

I think someone forgets that his daughter is jewish

Let's be accurate, shall we?
Ivanka Trump converted to Judaism before marrying Jared Kushner, an Orthodox Jew, in 2009.
But in Israel, it’s not that simple: You’re only Jewish if the rabbinic authorities say you’re Jewish. Last year, they questioned the credentials of the rabbi who oversaw Ivanka Trump’s conversion.
Then, a few weeks after her father Donald Trump won the U.S. election, Israel’s chief rabbis made a proclamation: They were looking to change the guidelines on which Jewish conversions they recognize.
According to the proposed guidelines, they said in a statement, Ivanka Trump would be certified Jewish.
The chief rabbis said they weren’t changing the system in order to accommodate Trump’s daughter.

Nov 2012
Rhondda

So once again bill sands you have proven it is the left wing and democrats that are mongering hate.

Bit like some temporary authority-figure welcoming Hitler in Auschwitz perhaps. The vomit gone in for by American Nazis gets nastier with every murder.

Nov 2012
nirvana

A lie by ommission. I saw his interview with Chris Hayes last night. He said the President was welcome but not today. Please wait a week so we can mourn and bury our dead.

WTF is the matter with you? Is licking Trumps asshole so important to you that you would hope he goes there today against the wishes of the Rabbi the parishioners and the families of the dead?

May 2018
none
A lie by ommission. I saw his interview with Chris Hayes last night. He said the President was welcome but not today. Please wait a week so we can mourn and bury our dead.

WTF is the matter with you? Is licking Trumps asshole so important to you that you would hope he goes there today against the wishes of the Rabbi the parishioners and the families of the dead?
You know the answer. Today’s right has no shame, no respect and no morals.

Reactions: iolo
Jun 2018
South Dakota
Based on this, what do you call the title of this thread? Looks like a click bait lie to me.

Reactions: Sabcat and Neil
Sep 2018
cleveland ohio

well we didnt walk into a synogogue and kill jews or mail pipe bobms or shoot old black people in wal mart parking lots or shoot up black churches thats your side, i'm beginingwhen we wil startshooting back i think we need to start deciding on leggitmate military targets to get reprizals on you right wing types i mean if the polcie and military wont do anything about yo we will eventually have to defend ourselves and the best defense is an offense

Nov 2012
Kekistan
well we didnt walk into a synogogue and kill jews or mail pipe bobms or shoot old black people in wal mart parking lots or shoot up black churches thats your side, i'm beginingwhen we wil startshooting back i think we need to start deciding on leggitmate military targets to get reprizals on you right wing types i mean if the polcie and military wont do anything about yo we will eventually have to defend ourselves and the best defense is an offense
Well I would suggest a baseball game
I would suggest envelopes of ricin
I would recommend rioting and burning personal property when you lose an election
I would suggest blocking roads, with no authority what so ever, then damaging anyone's vehicle who does not comply with your demands.

No one has ever done any of that right?

Reactions: Sabcat