Thread For 40+ Older

Sep 2015
Brown Township, Ohio
https://www.stateofobesity.org/obesity-rates-trends-overview/rd

Remember when DORITOS and Oreos and McDonald's Apple Pies tasted mouthwateringly good?

Yes. I mean Trans-Fat: the ingredient that made delicious tasting food and that oh so perfect texture in your favorite fast food fries, snacks, or sandwich.

Around 1997ish, politicians (yes that includes the CDC & FDA) pitched a campaign to ban Trans-Fat to cure the obesity epidemic in the U.S..

Well, in a nutshell, we're getting fatter and banning trans-fat did absolutely nothing that politicians promised it would.

I see the nutrients label STILL says "NO TRANS FAT". This either means the politicians are arrogant and love to brag OR that label is a way of the FDA saying "We don't want to use trans-fat like carnivals do".

Regardless. The politicians were wrong. At this point, adding Trans-Fat back into Oreos and Doritos and those delicious deep fried apple pies (those who are old enough to remember) -wouldn't hurt a soul.
Only use the best ingredients to make a fruit baked line pie or icebox line pie. Granny Smith frozen sliced apples to bake an apple pie and only Key Lime Juice to make a lime pie which is a icebox line pie with natural cheesecake to form the body. edit: Pecan Pie is only made from Georgia Pecans and is on the baked pie line.

Last edited:
Aug 2019
De Congo
It's just the kind of moronic claim that a Trumpanzee would earnestly make.
No, it's really the kind of sarcasm that is too sophisticated for folks [such as yourself] who lack the "mental furniture" to speak at any level on that subject. Anyone with a room temp IQ knows that nobody can control tectonic activity, continental drift and solar flares.

Jul 2018
Trump World! Where the circus is always in town.
Yep..with respect to Global Warming.only Liberal Scientists pretend to know how to control continental drift, tectonic activity and solar flares. If Liberals were serious about implementing ways to control Global warming in the USA they would be against the forced insertion of millions of Third World Parasites into the USA.
liberal scientists?

dude, you are fried with wingnut propaganda

good luck to you

Aug 2019
De Congo
liberal scientists?

dude, you are fried with wingnut propaganda

good luck to you
Let me guess..you've been brainwashed by the Liberal Intelligentsia into believing that Global warming / cooling trends are controllable by mankind...yet you call ME "fried with Wing Nut propaganda"..?
Too funny...!

May 2018
Chicago