Three Simple Questions About Trump's 4th of July Celebration

Sep 2015
Brown Township, Ohio
(1) Was it his idea or hers for her to wear white with no bra in the rain?

(2) Do we now know where she went when she disappeared for 10 days?

(3) Hmmmm. Have we ever seen Melania and Caitlyn Jenner in the same room at the same time?

View attachment 4326
It is obvious that Melena has had breast augmentation surgery to the least casual observer.

Jul 2008
Virginia Beach, VA
You guys are obsessed to the point where it could be called....what's that word?...........oh yeah, derangement. It happens often - pretty much every day - so it certainly qualifies as a syndrome.....and it's caused by one person, Trump.....so what would be a phrase that accurately describes this condition?
Trump Derangement Syndrome: A conditioned defined as complete loyalty to the 45th President of the United States, Donald J. Trump, no matter what idiotic, asinine, hypocritical or illegal thing Trump says, does or tweets. It was first defined by Trump himself when, on Jan 23, 2016, he said “I could stand in the middle of 5h Avenue and shoot someone and not loose any voters.”

Sep 2015
Brown Township, Ohio
Trump Derangement Syndrome: A conditioned defined as complete loyalty to the 45th President of the United States, Donald J. Trump, no matter what idiotic, asinine, hypocritical or illegal thing Trump says, does or tweets. It was first defined by Trump himself when, on Jan 23, 2016, he said “I could stand in the middle of 5h Avenue and shoot someone and not loose any voters.”
Thanks for not calling Trump's malady a conditioned response.

Jul 2018
Earth
I wonder why no one has published any real pictures of the crowd that was in attendance during PODS trump bs speech when it was raining?