To Hell With Freedom Of Speech!

Aug 2019
Earth
I demand an even more basic and necessary right. The right to speak the truth! Too bad there isn't a forum out there where that can be done. I don't expect it to be allowed here by me for long. I was just banned for two weeks from debate politics. Apparently I was being indirectly offensive. (And had threads deleted) But either directly or indirectly, if you aren't free to say things that some might find to be "offensive," you aren't free to say anything at all. Even though what many people have to say offends the hell out of me. But as long as it doesn't offend their jewish masters, that's all that matters.

Aug 2019
Earth
I am banned almost everywhere but not here. So you should do fine here.
I would be interested to hear, in a nutshell, what you said at other forums to get you banned. I wonder if you telling what you said at some other forum would get you banned here. After all, you didn't say it here. It is what you said at some other forum. But that likely wouldn't matter. Because if I said here what I said at some other forums, it would cause the paint on the walls to peal.

Nov 2013
El Paso, TX
I would be interested to hear, in a nutshell, what you said at other forums to get you banned. I wonder if you telling what you said at some other forum would get you banned here. After all, you didn't say it here. It is what you said at some other forum. But that likely wouldn't matter. Because if I said here what I said at some other forums, it would cause the paint on the walls to peal.
Here is my subreddit:

Nonmorons only • r/nonmorons

I am banned from forums of modern culture because I think modern culture is degenerate. I am banned from right wing forums because I oppose racism. I am banned from jewish forums because I oppose judaism (even though I am racially jewish). I am banned from modern Christian forums because I oppose their hypocrisy. I am only tolerated in a few Muslim forums, a Mennonite forum, and a few fringe forums.

Feb 2019
nunya
I demand an even more basic and necessary right. The right to speak the truth! Too bad there isn't a forum out there where that can be done. I don't expect it to be allowed here by me for long. I was just banned for two weeks from debate politics. Apparently I was being indirectly offensive. (And had threads deleted) But either directly or indirectly, if you aren't free to say things that some might find to be "offensive," you aren't free to say anything at all. Even though what many people have to say offends the hell out of me. But as long as it doesn't offend their jewish masters, that's all that matters.
Oh god I hate when self-righteous nazi's join this forum.

Reactions: Hollywood
Feb 2019
here and there
Well I was just sitting here enjoying a nice glass of juuuice on a nice hot Juuuly night and low and behold I noticed Adolf has invaded our forums.

Joy.

Reactions: se7en
Nov 2013
NM

The thread title cites freedom of speech. Do you actually propose that the NAZI party was concerned about truth? Or free speech?

Reactions: foundit66
Aug 2019
Earth
Here is my subreddit:

Nonmorons only • r/nonmorons

I am banned from forums of modern culture because I think modern culture is degenerate. I am banned from right wing forums because I oppose racism. I am banned from jewish forums because I oppose judaism (even though I am racially jewish). I am banned from modern Christian forums because I oppose their hypocrisy. I am only tolerated in a few Muslim forums, a Mennonite forum, and a few fringe forums.
Not that I disagree with you. But what is it about modern culture that you find degenerate. Next, you are right to oppose racism. Because racism doesn't exist. Because race doesn't exist. Species does. "Race" is just a politically correct term for species. Apart from that, you SHOULD be speciest. Being otherwise is being a treasonous scumbag. Because the basic rule of belonging to any species is to support your species. That is the whole reason for your existence. Next, if you aren't jewish and are radically jewish, you're an idiot. At best. The jews consider themselves to be "the chosen of god." Basically what that means is that if you aren't jewish, you are shit. For example, there was an American reporter named Ann Barker in israel who found herself near some hacidic jewish demonstration. She took an involuntary spit shower for not being jewish.

Also, jews suck baby cock! If you don't believe it, I could show you the pictures. It is done as part of a bris ritual. But at the end of the day, there is still a baby cock in somebody's mouth and it is being sucked off! Not all of them do. But the ones that don't aren't exactly all up in arms against those that do. (If at all)

Another thing is that jews are responsible for the greatest mass genocide in human history! 80 to 100 million DEAD!!!! Next, Christians are idiots. But they are better that muslims. Mohammed personally cut off 600 to 900 people's heads with a knife. I could go on and on about them. But if you are tolerated by them, or attempt to be, you again are a fool. Because though they will tell you differently, because their religion tells them to lie to the infidels, you deserve to be a slave or dead if you don't follow islam. Have I told you enough so far?

Nov 2013
El Paso, TX
Not that I disagree with you. But what is it about modern culture that you find degenerate. Next, you are right to oppose racism. Because racism doesn't exist. Because race doesn't exist. Species does. "Race" is just a politically correct term for species. Apart from that, you SHOULD be speciest. Being otherwise is being a treasonous scumbag. Because the basic rule of belonging to any species is to support your species. That is the whole reason for your existence. Next, if you aren't jewish and are radically jewish, you're an idiot. At best. The jews consider themselves to be "the chosen of god." Basically what that means is that if you aren't jewish, you are shit. For example, there was an American reporter named Ann Barker in israel who found herself near some hacidic jewish demonstration. She took an involuntary spit shower for not being jewish.

Also, jews suck baby cock! If you don't believe it, I could show you the pictures. It is done as part of a bris ritual. But at the end of the day, there is still a baby cock in somebody's mouth and it is being sucked off! Not all of them do. But the ones that don't aren't exactly all up in arms against those that do. (If at all)

Another thing is that jews are responsible for the greatest mass genocide in human history! 80 to 100 million DEAD!!!! Next, Christians are idiots. But they are better that muslims. Mohammed personally cut off 600 to 900 people's heads with a knife. I could go on and on about them. But if you are tolerated by them, or attempt to be, you again are a fool. Because though they will tell you differently, because their religion tells them to lie to the infidels, you deserve to be a slave or dead if you don't follow islam. Have I told you enough so far?
Modern culture is degenerate in every way - morally, sexually, in craftsmanship, at art, etc.

Arguing about words isn't interesting. "Race" basically means subspecies, but I don't care about that either. It isn't treasonous to combine forces with good members of other races for our mutual interest. Right now most members of every race are worthless, so there really isn't any other choice.

Yes I learned in synagogue that non-jews are basically animals. Any non-jew who supports judaism is an ignorant moron.

I don't know about jews sucking baby penises, and I don't really care since judaism is guilty of much worse than that.

I'm not sure which mass genocide you think jews are responsible for, but in the genocide contest I think Mao wins.

Yes Mohammad could be brutal, but certainly not worse than Joshua in the Old Testament. I think Mohammad justification for what he did, he lived in a brutal environment. The Quran itself is quite reasonable. And I have been attending mosque regularly as a non-muslim for a long time now, so I think I can judge these people.